Friday 9 October 2020

Favourite Spanking Picture

This is another of my favourite spanking pictures 

and this is the story behind the picture. Happened long time ago. Some of my readers may remember it.

Yeah, it's yours truly, it is me, and one of the very occasions I'm likely to share a shot of my derriere with the world but it was a memorable and totally unexpected. My birthday actually and I got roses, two bunches in fact, one of which went into a vase and the other was used for my birthday spanking.

Now let me explain. This was out of the blue to me but P had obviously thought it out, the roses were the ones without thorns so no worries there and the stems were long and supple. Stripped of a few leaves (to cut wind resistance P said) and held by the petals end they made a birch-like spanking implement, still wet from their wrapping, formidable I can assure you with hindsight; though being roses and my favourite flower, they did not appear so at the time, prior to use and I had a whole new regard for roses after.

In fairness P gave me the choice - hand on bare bum OTK or Roses on bare bum OT leather sofa arm. I love OTK but couldn't resist the roses. A minute later I was wishing I hadn't, an hour later I was glad I had. No idea how many strokes I got but those stems hurt they really did, and then P stopped and turned them round and started spanking with the petals end, which was bushier but with lots of tiny little stems which stung. Now, having no history of roses spankings to compare with I'd had no idea how effective they would be, or that some of the stems would break, or that my bum would be stinging so wickedly evenly all over, or that I would end up covered in rose petals, which P said looked lovely and snapped on his phone to show me later, hence the photo.

So what about the birthday sex that followed? Well it didn't. What followed was me clearing up loads of petals from the sofa especially down the back of the cushions, and both of us going back to the office to finish some work which had to be out by the end of the afternoon. And an hour or so later, sitting on my swivel chair with a bum still radiating heat, I thought how nice it felt and wondered if it would last till we went out to eat later. I hoped so. If not, well there was always that second bunch in the vase.BTW - his photo doesn't tell the truth, my bum was MUCH redder than that, I think the light affected it.

Stay safe and have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

11 comments:

Roz said...

I remember this story Ronnie, I love it! Nice pic :) hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

Glenmore said...

How could we forget such a lovely blushing bottom Ronnie , and such an innovative use of a rose.
Will have to try it next time I buy my wife flowers ....which is long overdue!

PK said...

I remember this one too and I always loved the picture and the story. It's all just perfect!

Minielle Labraun said...

I remember this too Ronnie! Lovely!

Fondles said...

i don't remember this but i'm glad you told the story again. love the pic. and roses will never be the same again i bet!

Hermione said...

I remember the photo well, and the Charming story that goes with it. Thank you for retelling it for your newer readers.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing once again. You look great, and yes, the camera truly never captures the redness, or at least my camera does not.
Now, i wonder how many people will recognize you from the photo! (chuckling)
bottoms up
Red

O and P Spanking Stories said...

They always tell you to say it with flowers...
B winks

Bonnie said...

I love that story! Thank you for sharing it.

Socially distanced hugs,
Bonnie

1ManView said...

I didn't remember the story. But I remember the butt of the story... 😊
Have a good one...

peace and love
1ManView

ronnie said...

Roz - Thank you. I've thought about asking P for another roses spanking, but wouldn't be the same.

Glenmore - I hope by now you have bought your wife her favourite flowers:) Thanks.

PK - Was a different spanking. Thanks.

Minelle - Thanks. It was.

Fondles - Thank you. No they haven't.

Hermione - Thanks for taking time to read it again.

Red - Thank you. Why is it that cameras never show the true red of your bottom after a spanking. Hopefuly no one will.

B - LOL. Very good. Thanks.

Bonnie - Thanks for stopping by.

!MV - LOL. Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx