Wednesday 3 June 2020

Inverse Spanking Theory

What? I thought, as I lay across my husband's lap late Saturday afternoon, hot and sweaty from the heat in our little office, with its window tightly closed to contain noise and my bottom freshly spanked. Hard, I might add. He'd used his hand followed by what I call our 'bogey paddle' because it was Bogey who made the evil thing and gifted it to me ages ago. I don't know how come it was lying on the bookshelf, I assumed P must have fetched it out from our cache earlier so he must have intended spanking me even though he pretended it was spontaneous and made it feel that way.

I'd riled him apparently over the past couple of days (really? so why not say at the time) and on Saturday morning I told him I wasn't going with him into town I had other things to do. Then in the early afternoon I'd asked him if he'd come with me to one of the DIY stores to help me choose a wall covering and he declined, saying it wasn't a necessary trip and nor was my intended use for the wall covering. He added that he wasn't prepared to fit it anyway as it simply wasn't needed. I went into a huff and took my mug of tea out into the garden to be away from him. He came out ten minutes later, looked in my mug, which was empty, and told me "You know what you're going to get don't you." It was a statement not a question and I didn't answer but I felt a butterfly in my tummy as he picked my mug up from the table and ordered me inside. He took my mug in with him presumably to the kitchen. I stayed seated outside, if he was going to spank me then he'd have to come and fetch me, I didn't see why I should jump to his orders. He came back. "I told you to go inside, didn't I?" This time it was a question and I answered with one, I just said, "So?" I said it as insolently as I could and it settled my fate, not that there had been much doubt about it.

He took me by the arm and guided me back through the house and up the stairs to the office where the window had already been closed. I told him it was too hot and stuffy to be spanked but he just said it was going to get a lot hotter and that I needed spanking good and hard, he wasn't going to have me playing my face, as he called it, and he wasn't going to entertain the idea of doing things pointlessly and he sure as hell wasn't going to stand in zig-zag queues just to get into a store which you're not supposed to mooch around anyway. Then he started spanking me.

I had shorts on, they're thin cotton and his hand hurt. He went on for a couple of minutes, alternating hands and laying the law down on what I could and couldn't do but mostly on what he would or wouldn't accept in terms of behaviour from me and throwing a tantrum definitely counted as unacceptable. Then he paused and mentioned some minor things from the previous two days, after which he reached under me and unclipped my shorts and pulled them down. I gasped as I always do when that happens and then cried out when the first splat from the paddle landed on my already tenderised bottom. I got another couple of minutes, enough to make me squeal out and really mean it and to wriggle and writhe furiously in spite of the heat. After it stopped I just lay there getting my breath back and sweating and wondering what was next as he didn't order me up. I could feel his cock against my left hip and knew he was aroused. I had been downstairs when the tension had started but I wasn't now. I told him I was sorry and then felt him rest his hand on my almost de-sensitised bottom and then slide down between my cheeks feeling for wetness. There wasn't any apart from the wetness of sweat. I told him he'd spanked it all out of me. He seemed oddly pleased to hear it and that was when he came out with his little theory.

"Ah, the inverse spanking symptom, or maybe that should be theory," he said.

"You guys get all excited at the prospect, then you get what you deserve and as the pain goes up the horn level goes down, then later as the pain diminishes the horn level goes up again as you've learned your lesson and are eager to make amends."

I laughed and told him I didn't know about the last bit but it was true that a good spanking could kill the desire but only for it to come back stronger later. I slid off his lap and told him it had been a good spanking and I was pretty sure I'd be wanting to make up later or maybe I should start right now and I ran my hand up his thigh and inside the leg of his shorts. He moved instinctively and I saw the bulge in his shorts grow. I would have wanked or sucked him but he said no it was too warm, we should be outside making the most of the weather, pretend we're on holiday even though we can't be.

So I opened the window wide to let some air in and we both went downstairs and outside, both hot and sticky, me with a sore bottom and him with a hard on. I went and fetched us some Magnums from the freezer to cool us down. He agreed to come with me in the week when it was quieter and perhaps cooler to see the wall coverings. I suppose that could have been done right from the start but then I wouldn't' have got spanked. Nor would I have got the pleasure of putting his theory to the test later and finding that, as we all know instinctively anyway, it really does work.


Stay safe.

Ronnie
xx

7 comments:

Roz said...

I love this Ronnie. P is so right, the harder the spanking, the more the horniness, but it definitely returns:)

A good spanking, proving the theory to be correct and P agreeing to look at wall coverings...what could be better:)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

P was right. Going during the week is a much better idea. But I'm glad he spanked first and explained later.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

You two are unbelievably cute. Good luck picking out something you both like at the DIY store.

Anonymous said...

Nice! I am glad you shared your spanking story. You are a very good writer. My favorite kind of spanking over the knee on the bare with hand and paddle. I only wish I could send you one of the paddles I make.

Fondles said...

I agree with this theory. At some point when the pain goes up the horniness goes down. Thankfully it doesn't take long for it to go back in the right direction!

Donald Tyler said...

If there was ever a "Wonder enlargement oil" this is it. Not only did Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil get rid of my ED, it also increased my size and helped me last for almost 1.5 hours. . It has helped me live a happy, satisfied life. Before I started using it I didn't really experience sex drive and cravings for making love with my wife like I do now. Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil is great and easy to use without any negative side effects.His Email :drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or  Whatssap +2348103601042

Anonymous said...

delightful to read. A good long spanking solves so many problems, and I totally agree with P's inverse theory.
bottoms up
Red