Monday 25 May 2020

An Old Meme

Spotted this meme over at PK's who found it on Hermione's blog. 

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
FaceTime call from son and Granddaughter.

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Definitely. I hate when people just abandon their trolleys when the trolley park is only a few feet away.

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends, but I'd say I'm more of a listener than a talker.

Do you take compliments well?
I like to think I do and always say thank you. 

Are you an active person?
Yes and more so with us being in lockdown.

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
Depends where and if I have anything with me like matches, knife, rope but I suppose you wouldn't really have those things on you so probably no I wouldn't


Did you every go to camp school
Could have but never really fancied the idea.

What was your favourite game as a kid?
Not one particular favourite.


A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?

I'd be very flattered but that's all.

Are you judgemental?
I know I have been but not anymore. 


Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Neither. I have the man I want.


Use three words to describe yourself.
Busy, tired and hungry.

If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
I'd hate to have to choose but If I had to it would be deaf as I wouldn't be able to see our Granddaughter.


Are you continuing your education?
I think you never stop learning whatever age you are.


Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No but I want to. It's on my bucket list.





How often do you read books?
Not at much as I used to and I haven't picked up a book since lockdown.


Do you think more about the past, present or future?
The future at the moment.


What is your favourite children's book?
Enid Blyton's Secret Seven and Black Beauty.

Where is your ideal house located?
Right by the Ocean.

Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties or grannies?
No granny pants.  

Last person you talked to?




Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Oh yes had some fun doing those.

What are your keys on your keychain for?
Our house, son and DIL's house and car.


Where was the furthest place you travelled today?

To our nearest town for shopping and exercise.

Where is your current pain?
Bottom. I'll say no more.

Do you like mustard?
I hate mustard but I can eat it in a sauce.

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep and me don't get along but I would still say sleep.


Do you look like your mom or dad?
Bit of both so I'm told.

How long does it take you in the shower?
About 20 minutes if I'm not in a hurry.

What movie do you want to see right now?
Book Club and Greyhound.

What was the cause of your last accident?
Being far too nosy and I tripped and fell over,


Stay safe and try and have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

6 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Love your answers to these. I used to love Enid Blyton as a child and I can relate to not having a good relationship with sleep.

Your current pain made me giggle, as long as you have the pain for the right reason lol

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Hi Ronnie,

Those two movies are on my must-see list too. I liked Enid Blyton and Black Beauty too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

interesting to read. I always love to be at the ocean, but we live a long distance away. Moving there would be impossible, as it would take us too far from family.
bottoms up
Red

Aimless Rambling said...

Love these memes. Giggled at some of your answers.

PK said...

Thanks for doing this! They are always fun and I like still being able to learn things about people I've known for a long time.

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. I hope we both have a good night sleep tonight.

Hermione - Thanks. Someone said Book Club is on Netflix. Haven't looked yet.

Red - Maybe one of these days I'll have my house by the ocean. Thanks.

SG - Thanks. happy you had a laugh.

PK - Thanks. I'm glad I spotted it. I love doing memes.

Love,
Ronnie
xx