Friday 24 April 2020

Lockdown Caning

Unreasonable for sure, well in my opinion it was, but I got unexpectedly, three weeks or so into lockdown and the first 'words' we'd had. I mean harsh words not teasers. They say the mental health of nations is as much a concern as the physical and economic health and that the longer lockdowns continue, the greater tensions will build. Well I'm not saying my husband is suffering mental health issues, aside from any he may already have been carrying (joke, P!), but he has definitely been getting tetchy lately and I suppose maybe I have too. Anyway we clashed.

It happened, or started, over travelling to the supermarket but spread to other related things, I won't go into all of them. Basically P insists we should go into town when we want to buy food, in spite of there being corner stores much nearer and more than one supermarket within walking distance, about half an hour at a fair pace. We've walked it several times and P has been good natured about it all but it's been starting to wear thin and I know he can be exasperated when we get there and there's a queue outside and then you can't find what you want on the shelves, I'm not talking loo rolls and things like that but fresh coriander, root ginger or eggs, that sort of stuff (my husband likes to cook). So he gets the car and heads for Waitrose but that's still pot luck and then if he doesn't find what he wants it's into town. How would he explain that to a policeman? I think he'd have some difficulty if he told the truth.

So words had been exchanged between us over a few days, me disapproving but him insisting it was acceptable to buy what he 'needed' and that he was perfectly capable of distancing responsibly. I have to agree that my husband is good at distancing, he's perfectly happy not to engage with anyone at all depending what mood he's in:)

Anyway we got to the point where an exchange between us got a bit heated and I called him pig-headed and arrogant and I was sure neighbours would have noted the number of times he was in and out in the car and why should he be any different from them, he should follow the rules like everyone else. He told me if I didn't like it I didn't have to eat stuff he bought or make use of other things he brought back from his trips, I could live on stale toast pot noodles and tinned vegetables if I wanted. I shouted at him not to be so fucking stupid. Then he took me upstairs and caned me.

He shuffled me into the office and reached on top of the book cupboard but didn't find what he was looking for so he told me to stand by the desk and wait while he left the room. He was back in less than a minute with a cane in his hand, he didn't go into any sort of lecture, just walked up and turned me round facing the desk and window, then bent me forward. I was resisting pushing back against his left hand and he swished the cane across the top of my thighs sharply. It stung, I only had shorts on and I cried out, he told me to bend over the desk then or I'd get a lot more like that and he eased the pressure off his left hand to give me the chance to obey. I hesitated and told him I was sorry for what I'd said and he didn't need to do this but he just reiterated his instruction. I bent over, part way leaning on my elbows and then on second thoughts all the way flat with my belly against the desk top, showing no resistance might get it over sooner.

He pulled my shorts down to my thighs and they fell to the floor when I shuffled. My knickers followed and I gasped aloud as the first stroke landed with a thwack across my bottom. As always with the cane the first sharp shock is followed immediately by a much deeper pain which makes you want to stand. I didn't, just yelled out more and then a second stroke followed and a third so quickly I could hardly get my breath. 'Nooooooooooo....please!!' I bellowed as I shuffled my legs on the spot. I could feel tears welling. P put his hand on the small of my back and told me to keep still, then I sensed him move closer against the desk, I knew why, it was because he wanted to re-balance so that both buttocks got the same message. The brief lull gave me a chance to say sorry again but he wasn't interested. He gave me three more strokes, very firmly and very quickly and my outraged bottom burned like fire. I shouted because I had to but tried to make it not like a scream in case people heard. If anyone had been in the room below they might have been more alarmed by the frantic thumping on the floor which was my feet drumming on the spot. 'Please P....please.....that really hurts I'm sorry you know I am....please!!' He stopped and stood back. Told me to make myself respectable when I was ready, no more arguing, he was going downstairs. He left the office and I went to the bathroom after a few minutes to wash my face then to the bedroom to brush my hair. I stood in front of the tall mirror and pulled my shorts and pants down, my backside was throbbing like mad and had red ridges across it. He'd only given me six strokes, I've often had much more than that, but goodness me he did them effectively.

When I went into the kitchen about thirty minutes later P was sat on a high stool sipping tea and reading something on his phone. I could see he'd made a mug of tea for me too but when I picked it up it was only luke warm and I popped it in the microwave. He glanced up and said sorry, he'd made it too soon. When it pinged I took my mug and dragged a stool from under the work bench. The plastic top was cold against my thighs and I jumped before settling my full weight down then winced as my bottom reminded me how much it had been hurt. I took a sip of tea quickly I didn't want him to see the wince on my face but I think he knew.

It wasn't mentioned for the rest of the day and by evening we were chatting away as normal. But I'm not bringing up lockdown shopping any time soon:)

Stay in, stay safe and try to have a fun weekend.


Ronnie
xx

11 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, ooh ouch! Sounds like P meant business. Lockdown is definitely causing tension.

Hugs
Roz

Michael M said...

A thorough caning can clear the air. It was good you took your punishment for swearing at him. I don't know what my wife would do if I used words like that. Have a good weekend. Maybe you will get a good girl spanking.

1ManView said...

I see you and I had the same arguments with our spouse. Mine wanted to do the same thing and each time I would lose my temper. Finally, she was going to the store because she ran out of her organic butter. I asked her to have it delivered with the other food she ordered. She said it was only at a certain store and she was going there to get it. I looked through her then said, "I hope it's worth dying for." She ordered a different butter with the other food. Later that day on the news they said a doctor had measured how far the virus traveled in the air with a cough or sneeze. It traveled twenty-seven feet. Smart-butt me said-was that wind-aided. She had to smirk... One of the blogs in Spain a man posted he had been in lockdown for three weeks. He liked having his window open in his bedroom. HE now has the virus... They do not have a clue about how this virus works. And the Nations aren't putting their heads together because they want to be the first to get the credit for it. Especially you know who...

Stay home and be safe
And put a little butter on that butt burn .. he-he-he
1ManView

Anonymous said...

hopefully P won't wait so long before spanking you again. He needs to put you over his knee and spank your naughty bottom before tensions build up.

Ozarkhillbillyhippie said...

Lucky for us the 'market's is just to the north on the other side of the self store so we could walk not advisable after dark a super Center to the east a few min.away a super market to the south so all we need to do is get our stimulus check Hope the marks were satisfying for both dear lady

Hermione said...

Ron isn't interested in going out for any shopping so I do it all. It's my decision where I go and all stores are within a 10 minute drive. No arguments, just good girl spankings for doing all the errands.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bruno y Mia said...

Te ofrezco humildemente mi blog con historias 100% reales con mi sumisa.

Fondles said...

OOhh ouch. I suppose in a way I'm glad I'm not quarantined with BIKSS in the same house.

And since I still go out to work (essential i am.. lol) I often just pick up whatever I need when I pass the shops on the way home.

Or the helper gets it from the shop in the mornings when she goes down to the little convenience store around the corner for the daily papers.

take care. And maybe just let him deal with the shopping from now on.

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,
Sounds like you were well taken care of. I received a lock down caning the middle part of last week. Lynn was furious I drove to the pharmacy without a mask and gloves to pick up prescriptions. She moved heaven and earth to get them online and was very unhappy I didn't use them. I had only gone to the drive through, but she countered my argument with, "Suppose you were delayed? What if you got in an accident? I'd let it go but this virus is too serious. Wash your hands and then head to the bedroom mister." After ten hard strokes with the long cane I promised her I won't forget again.
Have a great weekend,
JL

Anonymous said...

Lovely adventure to read, and reminds me of my discussion with you so, so many years ago, of you never having punishment spankings, and that you would never agree. This was before edition one of The Secret Dairy of a Disciplined wife.

Lockdown, and social distancing is definitely stressful over time. We say things we don't really mean, or what we mean, but using terrible words to express it. Cindy did as the saying goes for old folks : "blew a fuse" and really went on a tirade. She spanked me as part of this, and I simply accepted. Later that evening, she was reasonable, and was very sorry for her behavior, and asked me to spank her. I did the next day. Spankings work to solve problems.

Cindy has rarely if ever given any strokes of the cane as you describe. She does use full strength for a short spanking with the wooden spoon and the bath brush.

Hope that P has accepted not getting specific specialty ingredients for cooking, because as one person said, : is it worth dying for?"

Stay safe, stay home.

bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Roz - I hope we can have our restrictions lessened a little. Thanks.

Michael - It cleared the air very nicely. Thanks.

1ManView - Interesting about the Spanish man. Bottom has recovered very nicely:) Thanks.

Anonymous - I've been spanked since:) Thank you.

Ozarkhillbillyhippie - They were in the end. Thanks.

Hermione - Good for Ron giving you good girl spankings for doing the shopping. Thanks.

Brunio - Thank you.

Fondles - Oh no, I can't let him do all the shopping, wouldn't get half of what I wanted:) Thanks.

JL - You have to do what your wife says. She's quite right. No compulsory masks for us in the UK. Well some people have started wearing them. Thanks.

Red - Spankings do work for stress and clearing the air. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx