Monday 23 March 2020

Temper Frayed

I told P his temper was getting frayed on Friday.  He lost patience with an online chat operative from our energy provider. It's unlike him, he's generally calm and logical but if the operative could have heard the language he was using she would almost certainly have terminated the chat. As it was she only got his words via keyboard but I'm sure they were cutting enough and eventually P terminated the chat because he wasn't getting anywhere with her. An intellect gap he called it, a big one, useless, he muttered as he put his ipad down. 

It was, in brief, over their offer to extend our contract on favourable fixed price terms to July 2021 but P found other companies offering better deals and tried to reason with them to match. Waste of time. Crazy how companies take loyal customers for granted and try to stiff them while chasing new customers with super deals.

I told him to calm down and watch his words, the operative was probably looking at a screen which told her exactly what she could and couldn't do, the rules were set way up the management chain, not her fault. He knew all that, he said, but it was still frustrating. Anyway he concluded that energy deals were probably going to get cheaper with the low oil and gas prices so he said he'd wait a couple of months and re-assess. He likes to end on a positive note. I smiled and said yes, good idea.

He told me not to patronise him and came across to the sofa where I was sitting, plonked himself next to me and dragged me across his lap. He pulled my long sweat top up, to get at my jeans fastenings I hoped, but saw I had a belt on and must have decided he couldn't be bothered to undo it because he just started spanking me. I was laughing and telling him he couldn't do what he was doing (I know play from real) but he assured me he could and was. He did it for two or three minutes at the end of which my backside was mildly tingling and I would have liked more but hey-ho, a spanking's a spanking even if it's play and it did signal the prospect of more activity later so I didn't push my luck. Instead I made sure I brushed against him more and dropped the slightest little bit of flirtiness into normal conversation, it worked and although it didn't get me spanked again it did relieve me of the feeling of wanting to be:)


I'm so sad that our world is in a dark place right now.

Have a good week and keep safe.

Ronnie

xx

8 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Ugh, I can understand P's frustration, my language would have been just as colourful. Yay for getting a playful spanking out of it. Glad you two are finding some fun during these difficult times. We essentially go into lockdown from Wednesday here.

Hugs
Roz

Glenmore said...

An opportunity lost Ronnie!
P deserved a good spanking for being so rude to the poor young lady.
It's not her fault if het company will not empower her to offer a proper solution.
Time to have P bend over for 6 of the best....he can hardly argue that he doesn't deserve it!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the spanking story please keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

agree with GLenmore, but a very satisfactory outcome was arrived at by all. Glad you are both having fun. Keep smiling, and singing, as Dame Vera Lynn , at age 103 stated on her birthday a couple of days ago.
bottoms up
Red

PK said...

I'm just happy these days to be kept in with Nick and I'm sure you feel the same way about P. If you have to be stuck in, we have some of the best people in the world to be stuck with. You were able to get a spanking and more from his anger. Can't do much better than that.

Hermione said...

We'll be fine if we can all keep calm and carry on spanking!

Hugs,
Hermione

Windy said...

Yep, a little spanking is better than none at all! Glad you had some laughs and flirting with it all!

Stay safe and healthy!
Hugs,
Windy

ronnie said...

Roz - It's unusual for him. Yes gotta to have a little fun. Stay safe. Thanks.

Glenmore - LOL. Didn't even think of it. I'll remember it for next time, if there is one. Thanks.

Anonymous - Thank you and thanks for stopping by to read.

Red - Our world is in a bad place at the moment. So a little light relief is very welcome. Thanks.

PK - The Uk is in partial lockdown now and yes it's good we have our men with us. Thanks.

Hermione - I hope we all can. Thanks.

Windy - Hello. You too. Thanks.

Nomadicnickey - Thanks and thanks for the link

Love,
Ronnie
xx