Friday 10 January 2020

Oh Knickers

Don't hear that expression used as much these days as it used to be, in the sense of 'oh damn!' and I suppose 'oh fuck!' But I still use it now and again and did the other day when I was cutting the annoying labels out of a pair of M&S knickers and caught the material with the scissors. It caused a small hole which will easily become a big hole because the material is wispy so I suppose I'll discard them after I've shown P what a hassle it is cutting labels out.

Why show my husband? Well not because I'm proud of cutting holes in knickers but as it was he who asked me to remove the labels, and has done the same with innumerable pairs of knickers over the years. He says labels are unsightly and spoil the contour of the knickers, especially the M&S ones where they seem to shove three labels together, one with their name another with washing instructions and another their origin. He's probably right they are a bit ugly sometimes, but from my own point of view it's more about the wearing and whether they itch or not. These ones didn't as it happens but I have to admit the labels could be a bit less obvious and perhaps in a material more sympathetic with the garment. P says they're unsexy.

Well these particular knickers are certainly unsexy now because they've got a hole midway along the rear waistband. He'll probably spank me for it (please), wasting his time with trivia and spoiling the knickers too but I have to show him I tried:)

But seriously, you'd think manufacturers could do better than making a feminine and personal garment using delicate materials often intended to be sensuous....and then plonking a cluster of business-like labels on them.

Ah well. Maybe I'll ask him to do it next time. Some chance.


Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx 

13 comments:

Michael M said...

My wife does the same thing on the bras and knickers because the labels can be uncomfortable.If I can think of a solution I will tell M & S. Can you sew around the hole and make them into one of those cheeky pair of pants with a bow.

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Argh, garment labels...a bit fat pain in the butt lol. They are so annoying and not always so easy to cut off, not to mention unsightly depending on the garment.

What a shame about the knickers. Fingers crossed it gets you a spanking:)

Hugs
Roz

Rich Person said...

Don't discard them. Since they are torn they would be the perfect pair to wear for him. He can rip a nice hole in the back through which to deliver a spanking. Or, he can cut the middle bit out to allow intimate access. I think if I found my partner had discarded a pair just because of a minor fault like a hole, then there would be repercussions. Waste not want not!

Hermione said...

Why not sew the hoke closed with matching thread? Then he may never notice the hole. Or is that too old-fashioned? (I got an automatic needle threader for Christmas because I do a lot of repairs on clothes.)

Most of our underwear has printed labels stamped onto the fabric, just under the waistband in the back, on the inside, in a contrasting colour. No snipping necessary!

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted. I do agree with about the labels, and not just on undies.

PK said...

I can't tell you how many garments I've messed up trying to remove the tags. Now I wear more tee-shirts and many have no labels, the info is woven into the fabric and it's soft and not bothersome.

Anonymous said...

I hoped P makes you put on the knickers and then gives you a good hiding.

morningstar said...

most of my 'knickers' have a small label attached only by one end to a side seam... easy to ignore.

But I rather like Michael's solution of sewing small bow over the hole... does seem a waste to throw them out

Anonymous said...

labels on garments are annoying, and difficult to remove. IF P is in a good mood, you may get the spanking you desire (or do I mean deserve)
bottoms up
red

Ozarkhillbillyhippie said...

My friend in this country they come with the size printed so you don't see or feel it talking about the cotton ones

ronnie said...

Michael - The material is far to flimsy for sewing. Thanks.

Roz - They really are so annoying. Thanks.

Rich - I shall show him before I chuck them. If he decides I should keep them, then I will. Thanks.

Hermione - Automatic needle threader, interesting. Never seen one of those before, The material is too fine and delicate to sew. Thanks.

SG - They are so uncomfortable and itchy. Thanks.

PK - I wished these knickers had the info women in. Thanks

Anonymous - What with a hole in them:) Thanks.

Morningstar - The M & S ones always seem to have three labels at the back. Thanks.

Red - I need to show him and then we'll see. Thanks.

Ozarkhillibillyhippe - These ones are silky not cotton.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

My wife also does that with panties ...
Hello, we are the blog couple Waves of pleasure and we have uploaded a post with an erotic story in which we name your blog, in case you feel like reading it Thank you!

Waves of pleasure

ronnie said...

Raphael - Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx