Wednesday 15 January 2020

First Spanking Story I Posted

What's a girl to post when there's no recent spanking tale to tell. Well she finds a spanking story from the past.  This one was my first spankings I posted her many years ago. Some of my readers may remember it. 

It was a memorable and totally unexpected event. My birthday actually (yes I know another birthday spanking story but I got caught short after Bonnie linked me, they wont be all about birthday spankings but this one is nice) and I got roses, two bunches in fact, one of which went into a vase and the other was used for my birthday spanking. 

Now let me explain. This was out of the blue to me but P had obviously thought it out, the roses were the ones without thorns so no worries there and the stems were long and supple. Stripped of a few leaves (to cut wind resistance P said) and held by the petals end they made a birch-like spanking implement, still wet from their wrapping, formidable I can assure you with hindsight; though being roses and one of my favourite flowers, they did not appear so at the time, prior to use and I had a whole new regard for roses after.

In fairness P gave me the choice - hand on bare bum OTK or Roses on bare bum or OT leather sofa arm. I love OTK but couldn't resist the roses. A minute later I was wishing I hadn't, an hour later I was glad I had. No idea how many strokes I got but those stems hurt they really did, and then P stopped and turned them round and started spanking with the petals end, which was bushier but with lots of tiny little stems which stung. Now, having no history of roses spankings to compare with I'd had no idea how effective they would be, or that some of the stems would break, or that my bum would be stinging so wickedly evenly all over, or that I would end up covered in rose petals, which P said looked lovely and snapped on his phone to show me later, hence the photo. 


So what about the birthday sex that followed? Well it didn't. What followed was me clearing up loads of petals from the sofa especially down the back of the cushions, and both of us going back to the office to finish some work which had to be out by the end of the afternoon. And an hour or so later, sitting on my swivel chair with a bum still radiating heat, I thought how nice it felt and wondered if it would last till we went out to eat later. I hoped so. If not, well there was always that second bunch in the vase. BTW - his photo doesn't tell the truth, my bum was MUCH redder than that, I think the light affected it. 

Wont be around for a couple of days.

Ronnie
xx

10 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

I do remember this. What an interesting spanking implement, very inventive of P. Your comments on how it felt were interesting.

Here's hoping you have a recent story to share soon :)

Hugs
Roz

Michael M said...

I remember this tale of spanking. A lot of sore bottoms have passed under the paddle since then. Have a nice trip.

PK said...

I delicious story whether it happened yesterday or years ago. Such lovely images. Remind P of it. Maybe it can be repeated some day.

Aimless Rambling said...

A very romantic tale - good for P.

O&P Spanking Stories said...

I am posting an Eilean Beithe inspired story ;)
B

O&P Spanking Stories said...

Part 1 and 2 already posted, part 3 to be posted this Saturday. Eilean Beithe (Gaelic for Birch Island) was a website created by Alex who rented a Scottish castle to play school with women friends...

PK said...

Just checking to see if I can comment here.

Ozarkhillbillyhippie said...

Remember the story and Alex too thanks dear friend

Baxter said...

Interesting. spankos tend to look at all kinds of things as spanking implements. This one is inventive.

ronnie said...

Roz - I thought inventive. Thanks.

Michael - Oh yes. Thanks.

PK - It wouldn't be the same. Thanks.

SG - Thanks. Hope all's well.

OandP - Thanks for letting us know.

PK - You did. Thanks.

Ozarkhillbillyhippie - Thanks for stopping by.

Baxter - I thought so. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx