Monday 30 December 2019

Less is NOT more

We all know the expression, right? Less is more. And sometimes I'm sure it applies, in fact I quite often think to myself,when I see a clothing design or a house makeover or maybe watch a movie that's great but a tad too long-winded etc......'that would be a lot better if it were less'.

But one area where, for me at least, less is definitely not more is spanking. Yet, without having kept score and no intention of getting too forensic, my gut instinct is pretty sure I've had less this past year than I did the previous year. Not because I've wanted less, I can assure you, maybe it's a symptom (symptom?) of getting older but if so for whom? Me or my husband? The thought of either appals me. Even worse, what if it's both?

Hmmm. I've been spanked once (so far) this festive season and it was a pretty weak affair in fact too weak to write about. Admittedly we've been in company quite a bit but nonetheless P has always found a way in the past (note I'm slanting the blame in his direction:)). So what's gone wrong, if indeed anything has gone wrong, and how can I straighten it out. If I mentioned it to P I'm sure he'd just laugh but it's no laughing matter to me and I'd like to get it 'sorted' in the coming year. I mean, a woman has her needs, her expectations.

So it will be one of my New Year commitments to get that 'sorted'. I don't like doing NY resolutions because whenever you make one it's almost guaranteed to fail. I kind of made one around this time last year, which was that I would spank my husband before the year was out, but that didn't get anywhere so let's just say it will be getting a lot of my thinking power and my bottom will inform me whether I'm making progress or not:)

What was it Gordon Gekko said, greed is good? Well I'm greedy, in one aspect at least, and for me more is more. Wish me luck.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx  

13 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Less is definitely not more when it comes to some things, spanking included. There definitely seems to be an ebb and flow to spanking, there's not necessarily anything wrong as such.

Good luck with your resolution. Wishing you and P a very Happy New Year and hoping it will include lots of spanking action.


Hugs
Roz

Glenmore said...

I remember your resolution to spank P Ronnie , too bad it didn't happen but don't write it off just yet!
If you set your mind to it you'll have him bending over for a caning !
Don't give up.

Glenmore said...

I remember your resolution last year to spank P Ronnie but don't give up on it yet.
You are a resourceful and determined woman so I'm quite sure you will find a way to make it happen!
Wishing you a wonderful new year filled with spankings!

Hermione said...

The holidays are often a time when spanking takes a back seat. Why not suggest to P a regular spanking "date"? Then put it in his diary and point it out to him if he forgets.

Hugs,
Hermione

morningstar said...

Spanking has definitely taken a back seat around here in the last year -- so far back that it has been non-existent for a few months.... Less is definitely NOT more. It was a rough time for me -- spent a whole lot of time questioning myself......

BUT

as we so often hear - I did finally communicate with Sir Steve -- we had numerous long talks -- and things are starting to slowly turn around (YAY!)

though I must admit age does seem to have a hand in the less part...

Your New Year's resolution is one I can definitely get behind (grinning pun intended)

Aimless Rambling said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Ronnie. Age definitely had a hand (so to speak) in our spanking life, or should I say arthritis.

PK said...

Speaking from experience - DO NOT let it get away from you! No good can come from that. Talk to him, hand him this post, be naked over the arm of the sofa with the cane close by... but do something!

Anonymous said...

tell P he has a choice either he can spank you or you will start spanking him.

Rosie Jones said...

I’m pretty much in the same boat, Ronnie, more ebb than flow. You put a cane in P’s hand and I’ll put on the red dress for Harry and see if we can wake them up!
Rosie xx

Terpsichore said...

Spanking??? What's that??? Sorry, that is how long it has been for me and less is definitely not more. So I am sending positive thoughts for both of us in the new year to get what we wish for. :-) Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie: you might consider telling P your New Year's resolution, it might even get you spanked. (win win).
I have recently gone through a drought, where even commenting while driving that Cindy should be spanking me more, got me nowhere.
Good luck, and a Happy New Year. May you have all the spankings you desire, and a few more for being such a naughty young lady.
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. I know I'm thinking too much into it. Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year.

Glenmore - Thanks. Not written off. Will see how it goes next year.

Hermione - Being in other people's houses over the festive season didn't help. Thanks for your suggestion but a regular day wouldn't work for us.

Morningstar - Communication is good and I will be doing that. Thanks.

SG - Thanks. Getting old doesn't help.

PK - I like the be naked over the arm of the sofa with the cane. Thanks.

Anonymous - LOL. I'll try that.

Rosie - Your on. Cane for me and red dress for you. Thanks.

Terps - Thanks. I hope we both do.

Red - Thanks. See what the New Year bring. Happy New Year to you and Cindy.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

spare a thought for the would be spankers who can’t find a willing bottom. Happy New Decade all!

Jake x