Friday 6 December 2019

How Embarrassing

Well it was for me but it was also good fun and I had a pleasant couple of days, got some shopping done and got caned too because we had a nice big end of block hotel room with a cleaning store one side and Cheshire fields the other so no noise problem.

We went up north for a couple of days recently, used a friend's surplus hotel points which can't be carried over to next year and he can't use in the coming weeks. The problem was they're not transferable so P had to be our friend as far as reception were concerned. We haven't done that before but our friend has done it for others and assured us it would be OK, no questions asked, he even gave P his user details to download the hotel app so that we could check in without even going to reception.

Well it didn't quite work out that easy. The moment we drove into the hotel grounds a notification came on P's phone, it was the app telling us there was a problem with electronic checking-in and could we please go to reception. P cursed technology, said we'd have to book into another hotel, then parked and phoned our friend for advice. He said it would be OK not to worry just go to reception and blag it out. Hmm. We tried to think of the possibilities, P said only one of us should go to reception and it should be me and I could act completely innocent and if there was a problem just come back to the car. Then he had another idea, he said he'd go because it was a male name and he'd just impersonate our friend and if they asked for ID he'd say he didn't have any on him at all, not even a credit card because he'd been told not to bring any by his lady friend, who was paying for everything, nudge nudge wink wink. He said hotels were used to that sort of thing. So off he went. Five minutes later he returned to the car beaming, all sorted, and went round to the boot to get our shared bag. He also brought out a long cardboard tube which I recognised at once as one of mine which I use to mail canes in.

He took the bag and handed the tube to me. When we walked past reception the girl smiled at P, looked me up and down and nodded, I blushed and hurried past. We got into our room and I asked P what had happened at reception but he wouldn't tell me, he just seemed amused but I could tell he was relieved too. He asked me to make a quick cup of tea before we went into town, I filled the kettle in the bathroom and when I came out he'd taken the tube over to what I supposed would be his side of the bed and laid its contents on the duvet. Three canes, different sizes, I fumbled getting the kettle on its perch, my mind was seriously distracted. I tried to sound casual as I asked him what they were for.

"I think you know well enough what they're for. Caning bottoms," he said.

"Do you know someone up here who needs caning then?" I asked, trying to keep my voice even.

"I think we both know somebody who hasn't been caned a while," he said, "it's just a question of which cane depending how naughty she is."

My legs went weak and I felt my knickers moisten as he said it. He's never done that before, I don't mean caning me which he's done loads of times. I mean the way he was doing it, inferring that this would be recreational and could be adjusted to suit my appetite rather than retribution for some spurious misdemeanour. Ooh so it was up to me. I took two mugs of tea over to the big picture window where there were a couple of easy chairs and sat down. P came over, I put my hand on his, I didn't say anything I didn't need to it was an advance thank you.

We went out to a designer outlet half an hour later and stopped in town on the way back. I bought some stuff I liked but didn't really need, I was bouncy and over playing my delight at being surrounded by lots of goodies. We split up in town because P wanted to visit a wine merchant he's used a few times and I had some ideas of my own. We met at the car as the shops were closing, I'd got quite a few bags of stuff, one of which was for him which I couldn't show him so I bundled them all together into the boot and told him on the way back to the hotel only what I wanted him to know about. One thing I told him was that I had ordered two cute little satchel handbags in leather, one with a fox and the other with a duck on the front, lovely and different, P said he couldn't imagine me wearing either of them, I said not for me for our granddaughter. She's only fourteen months, I could read his thoughts and quickly said they are unique and she'd love them in a few years time.

"Sounds to me like someones been very naughty. Profligate even." My husband muttered.

"Yes P, I think you're right."

Back at the hotel, which was a very nice converted manor house by the way, I showered while P caught up with a few messages. The receptionist had smiled again as we walked past, she was in on a little secret. Then I thought with horror what if a member of staff had gone into our room for any reason while we'd been out, and seen the canes out on the bed, I had no idea but I was sure it wouldn't have remained a secret for very long if she had. I came out of the bathroom to dry my hair and P went in for a shower, he wasn't long, I was still drying when he came out. He had a towel wrapped round his waist and came straight over to where I was standing, in my knickers only, in front of the mirror. I watched his reflection approach and went to turn but he stopped me and told me to carry on drying. My arms were raised, one with the hairdryer and one with my brush, and he slid his hands around my waist and up over my breasts, lightly grazing my nipples and making them hard. No more than a minute passed with him nuzzling me from behind before I switched off the dryer and let it slide to the floor. I leaned my hands against the mirror and stood on tiptoe to push my backside into P's groin, letting go a little squeal as I felt his erection.

"I think you need to be caned now, madam (yes that's what he called me), you've been a very naughty girl this afternoon and I think you need a good caning before we go out, to teach you a lesson and to make sure you behave later." He was still taunting my nipples as he told me this and I'm sure I felt them harden further as I whimpered.

He took me over to the bed, selected the middle size cane I suppose about 70cm and quite whippy looking, and made me bend over with my hands flat on the duvet, roughly mid way along so that he could cane from both sides. His towel had fallen off over by the mirror and I could see his cock was seriously engorged, that made me whimper too but not as much as what followed. He caned me efficiently and effectively, the first dozen over my knickers and then a further dozen after he took them down to my knees. I screamed a few times and had to put one hand across my mouth. By the end I was stomping my feet and tears were swelling up and I was begging him to stop I'd learnt my lesson.

I stood up with his help and he wrapped his arms gently around me, I could feel his cock against my bottom, it was solid. I'd lost my wetness but his cock still felt good. He told me he wasn't going to fuck me or let me get any sort of relief, he wanted me lively and alert and on my best behaviour, not in some post orgasmic slumber, we were meeting friends for dinner and he said I was always much better company after I'd had a good spanking. I think by that he meant a frisson remained. Anyway he stood back and turned me at an angle so that my bottom showed in the mirror and told me to look at it. Angry red and with lots of deeper coloured lines with white edges which I knew were welts. P patted my bum and told me to pull up my knickers, finish my hair and get dressed. I looked down at his cock, he must have seen the desire in my eyes.

"No, what's good for the gander is also good for the goose, or should that be the other way round," he laughed.

So out we went, neither of us sated both of us worked up, me with a very sore bottom. We got a Uber ride into town, first time for P, he thought they were good, the car was a Jaguar and the seats comfy which suited me:)

I chose the wine for our meal it was a fairly pricey Malbec and I ordered a second one later..well there were four of us! I wondered if that would get me spanked next day.

When we returned to the hotel, reception had changed and there were no funny looks or smiles just a courteous good evening. In our room we had noisy sex with me coming twice and P bellowing like a raging bull. Good job we had that end room.


On the drive back home, just out of interest, P told me he didn't have to tell any story to reception, they had a temporary problem with their app that was all. So I needn't have been embarrassed at all.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx 

6 comments:

morningstar said...

sounds like a perfect holiday to me -- absolutely perfect!!!!

Roz said...

Wow Ronnie,

Sounds like the perfect trip to me too, hot! Great shopping, great sex and a canning. What more could a girl want :)

Hugs
Roz

Aimless Rambling said...

You two are so dang cute.

Rosie Jones said...

Goodness, sounds like a good time was had by both of you!
Rosie xx

Hermione said...

What a funny ending to your hot story! So reception didn't have any suspicion about you two having a naughty weekend.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Morningstar - You said it, perfect. Thanks.

Roz - Can beat some shopping sex and a caning all in one day. Perfect. Thanks.

Sg We have ur moments) Thanks.

Rosie - We certainly did. Lovely time. Thanks.

Hermione - P does have his fun with me. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx