Monday 25 November 2019

I love A Meme

Spotted this meme on SG's blog and just had to steal it.

How old are you backwards - Don't you know you're not supposed to ask a lady her age.

Surgeries - That's a no.

Tattoos - It's still on my bucket list, but to be honest, I don't think I'd have one now.




Ever hit a deer - Thankfully no.

Rode in an ambulance - Once with MIL


Ice skated - Oh yes and I loved it. 


Rode on a motorcycle - Loads of times. Cousin had one.


Stayed in hospital - Twice. When I was pregnant and once overnight with son.


Favourite season - Summer. Love walking on the beach with P.



Last text call - Don't text

Last text message - No text. I use WhatsApp and it was to our son


Watched someone die - No


Pepsi or Coke - Don't do fizzy pop.


Favourite pie - Don't have pie's very often. If I did it would probably be apple or apple and blackberry.


Broken Bones - Never which does surprise me considering the falls I had as a child.


Received a ticket - Me, no I'm a good driver.


Favourite colour - Red. 




Oh you didn't mean on my bottom. Then it has to be blue.

Sunrise or Sunset - Sunset.


Ocean or mountains - Ocean every time. 


Breakfast or Dinner - Dinner preferably out.


Iced or Hot Coffee - Went off coffee when pregnant and haven't touched a drop in over 30 years.


Thanks SG.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

7 comments:

Roz said...

Love you answers Ronnie, especially the favourite colour question lol. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful week :)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

That's a fun meme, Ronnie. I don't text either.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

I'd forgotten all about this meme. Glad you resurrected it and loved reading your answers.

kiwigirliegirl said...

I love the idea if a spank me tattoo...very cute

PK said...

Great answers. Hmm... you don't do Facebook and you don't text. Yet you're an excellent blogger. Seems unusual to me.

Anonymous said...

I love the three photographs you have chosen.
And thank you very much for including my blog in your blogroll.

ronnie said...

Roz - I love that colour on my bottom:) Thanks.

Hermione - I do love a meme. Thanks.

SG - I enjoyed the meme. Thanks.

Kiwigirlegirl - Wonder if I could find a washable one. Thanks.

PK - I hate Facebook. You suppose you could say WhatsApp was texting. Thanks.

Raphael - Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx