Wednesday 3 July 2019

31° caning

I hadn't been caned for ages, I don't really know why, whether I've just been better behaved or whether age mellows the inclination to both give and receive, who knows, I suppose probably both plus the fact that we no longer share an office amidst others going on about their businesses, somehow that had a formalness to it and caning lends itself to formalness. Anyway it was the case and then Saturday happened.

It was a hot day, had been billed as such all week so we were prepared for it and planned a barbecue for the evening. All well and good and it was nice to be in shorts and flip flops right from getting up, it reminded me of holiday times in warmer countries which I started talking about with P, who Mmmm'd and Yeah'd but wasn't really engaging, admittedly he was preparing some food at the same time. I said we should take a break, don't you think? He said we'd just had one or had I forgotten so soon. I told him no I hadn't forgotten, but it had been wet wet wet and I wanted hot and dry, apart from pool and sea time of course.

"I think there are some good deals around, discounts to entice people with the political and brexit crap still ongoing," I said. Mention of good deals usually gets P's attention.

"Mmmm.." was all he said, clearly not convinced or enthusiastic.

I went into the lounge and opened my ipad, a bit of googling threw up some offers which I shouted through to the kitchen. I didn't get a shout back so I went to the door. "Did you hear me, I found quite a few offers easy, you didn't answer."

"Yep I heard you," my husband said.

"Well it's rude not to answer." I reprimanded him with a smile. "So what did you think of them?"

He told me they sounded very reasonable but they'd still be around next week and the week after, maybe even get better. I told him it was always the same with him, trying to get him to commit to a vacation was like pulling teeth. He didn't think that was a good analogy. I tried to tempt him, fresh seafood, steamy sex, pretty waitresses and girls on the beach, boys too I added as I don't mind bronzed male torsos at all. Then he told me I was trying too hard and to just forget it, at least for now, he had other things to think about. I asked him what but he didn't answer so I closed the door and returned to the lounge. I played my face after that, well he was being unreasonable as far as I was concerned. It lasted into the afternoon then, about three o'clock, he told me to come upstairs with him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to cane your bottom," P replied, extending his hand to me.

"What the fuck for?" I asked, genuinely caught off guard.

"For giving me hassle, for over trying, for being persistent, for being irresponsible (how did he work that one out) and for barely speaking for the past few hours sulking like a child."

"That's not reasonable, P," I said giving him my hand and warming to the idea of a caning as the tone of his voice wasn't too harsh, "I mean I'm thinking of us not just me." I was making my case even as he led me up the stairs and into the office.

"Stand at my desk, facing the window, while I fetch my cane," said my husband. When he came back I said, "I'm surprised you remember where to find it, it's been so long I hope I don't get dust on my shorts."

"You won't be getting dust on your shorts you cheeky girl, they're coming down." He unbuttoned them and slipped them off my hips.

I gasped and felt that little moment of thrill and fear as my bottom was bared and he told me to bend over the desk. I bent over and then felt him against me, I thought he might have changed his mind and had other plans for my bottom but he hadn't, he just had to lean over me to get to the top window the other side of the desk which was open because it was so warm and he wanted it closed, at least for a while, for obvious reasons. I told him it was too hot to be caned, he just said I'd be a lot hotter soon and he was right.

I sensed him move to the left and looked back as he raised his arm, then scrunched my eyes as his cane swished down and thwacked into my bottom. I squealed loudly and gripped tighter on the edge of the desk, I turned my head forward I didn't want him to see my face wincing then the next stroke landed with hardly a pause in between, I made some kind of Oooarrghhhh! sound and stamped my feet on the floor. I'm sure it made my bottom wobble and possibly a harder target or perhaps it pleased him and he stopped to enjoy it, either way the next stroke came only after I'd stopped stomping and it was right where bottom meets thigh and it made me squeal again. I wriggled and he told me to be quiet and keep still or I'd get it a lot harder and longer. Then his hand was on the small of my back to steady me and I bit into my wrist to stop me shouting out for the next three strokes which were at a diagonal because of the way he was standing but not quite as hard for the same reason. I wiggled through all of them but only my bottom and legs because my torso was pinned down. Then his hand lifted off my back and he told me I could get up.

I was sweating, I could feel it dripping from my forehead. He told me to open the window and I had to stretch hard across the desk, I'm not as tall as him and it gave him a good view of my blazing backside.

"Nice bum," he said, "always the better for a few lovely cane lines. I hope we won't be having any more of your sulky nonsense for the rest of the day."

"No, P." I said with a pout but I didn't really feel pouty. It hadn't been too hard a caning nor very long although it had hurt because I hadn't had it for a while. But although my bottom sizzled, I had other feelings and I suspected my husband did too because his shorts were tenting and they don't lie. I told him with the heat and the sweating it was almost like being abroad, except for the steamy sex of course. When I went to pull up my shorts he told me not to bother but to turn round and bend over the desk again. I thought I'd blown it and was going to get a few more strokes but I didn't, well I did but strokes of a different sort and I was wet and ready for them. I tried to stifle my cries as orgasm approached but I needn't have bothered because the roar that erupted from my husband as he came into me drowned them out. We stayed entwined over the desk panting, sweating, laughing at the noise we'd made. I couldn't see anyone in their front gardens just a few kids playing way along the street, I doubted if they'd have heard anything.

I didn't bring up the subject of holidays for the rest of the day but P will come round in his own time, he always does. The met office said we'd reached thirty-one degrees where we live, pretty warm although a breeze got up later which was pleasant to feel but a nuisance for P's barbecue but all in all a very pleasant day.

Ronnie
xx

12 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

You do tell a story so well, loved reading this:) "strokes of a different sort" lol.

Yay for a long overdue canning. Sounds like a wonderful day all up. I had heard about the heat in the UK and believe it is set to continue. Hope P does come round on the holiday.

Hugs
Roz

PK said...

Now this sounds like your kind of day! I know you love a good caning and then to have good lovin' to follow - what could be better. For YOU of course, keep your canes away from me! I hope you get your vacation soon at a lovely place with enough privacy for plenty of spanking and other fun!

Aimless Rambling said...

Sizzling tale and tail.

Ella said...

Ronnie,
Since it is coming right up on the 4th of July here across the pond, I have had fireworks on my mind. This post had lots of fireworks, both the caning and the sex. It has put a bee in my bonnet, and I will see if we can send off a few rockets around our house.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Bogey said...

I am sure you have many talents, but tuning up your husband to spank you is one of your best.

Windy said...

Love the back and forth between you and your husband. I do think you vex him on purpose sometimes and I think he is easily vexed on purpose sometimes, too, all in the name of some kind of good-for-you-both kind of spanking/caning and then lovemaking. I enjoy your writing voice. It's unique and entertaining. Hugs, Windy

QBuzz said...

Sounds like you got what you needed!
Come to think of it, I haven't been caned, or used the cane, for a while either...

Rosie Jones said...

Ouch on the caning but I’d say all ended well!
Rosie xx

Hermione said...

Ronnie, your stories are always SO hot, just liek the temperatures here too!

Hugs,
Hermione

Terpsichore said...

glad you got a caning at last followed by some hot love. :-)

Hugs

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks, very kind of you. Weather in UK is quite nice so keeping fingers crossed it lasts.

PK - Thanks. Are you sure I couldn't tempt you with a different sort of cane?:)

SG - LOL. Thanks.

Ella - I hope there were some fireworks in your house yesterday. Thanks,

Red - Thank you. We do get along rather well.

Bogey - LOL. Thank you.

Windy - Me vex him, never:) Very kind of you to say about my writing. Thank you.

QBuzz - Thanks. Better dust your cane off.

Rosie - Thanks. Ended very well.

Hermione - Thank you so much, really nice of you say that.

Terps The loving was good:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Super sexy story!