Wednesday 5 June 2019

Bottoms Up - Terps

Thank you for joining me for another Bottoms up.

This week we have one from our friend and fellow blogger Terps.

My favorite is my husband's hand. 




I love the feeling of skin on skin, the ability to strike and caress, to arouse and soothe. It is readily available, whether for a little love tap or a long session combined with love making.  

Other than my husband's hand, my favorite implement would have to be the leather rose paddle I purchased a few years ago as a gift for myself for my birthday. 
It is very similar in look to yours 



You were the one to inspire my purchase and it has not disappointed. I love the feel and look of leather. It has a nice bite, but not too strong. And, it is so pretty, even though I cannot see it as it is being used.  It makes me smile whenever I see it.  :-)  As for least favorite, spankings do not happen frequently here and always for fun, and we have not explored all there is to be explored, so I have yet to discover a least favorite,,,yet. 

I totally agree with you about both.  We've had our rose paddle for a long time and it gets better with age:) If you do ever find a least favourite spanking implement do let us know.

Thanks Terps.

If any bottoms, male or female who would like to do a review of their least (or favourite) implement (you don't have to have a blog) and why, please email me ronniesoul@gmail.com. I'll keep it secret if it's just for me but if it's OK for me to post it please say so. Pictures are always good.


See you next Wednesday for another 'Bottoms up'

Ronnie

xx

6 comments:

Roz said...

Thank you Ronnie and Terps. The rose paddle does seem to be popular:)

Hugs
Roz

Ella said...

The rose paddle is a work of art. It was so nice to hear from Terps too.
Although I love the feel of leather on my bum, the leather paddle we have doesn't have enough sting to suit me.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Hermione said...

I hope John from Leatherthorne will read this and reconsider his decision to discontinue the lovely rose paddle.

Hugs,
Hermione

PK said...

Lovely implement! And Terps is also right about the hand!

Terpsichore said...

Thanks for including me in your "Bottoms Up" posts :-)
It would be wonderful if the paddle became available again for others...
Hugs

ronnie said...

Roz - A few of us blogger have the paddle. Thanks

Ella - I love it. You need another paddle then. Thanks.

Hermione - I think I remember someone saying that John made them a one off of the paddle. Thanks

PK - I think everyone should have that paddle:) Thanks.

Terps - Thank you so much for playing along. I wonder why he stopped making them.

Love,
Ronnie
xx