Friday 18 January 2019

In with the New - Another January Edition

Some interesting finds for your pleasure. Enjoy.


Le Blog de Maitre
Exploring the sensual, caring side of BDSM, one stroke at a time

Tasha Lee - Twitter
Legit professional actress, author, and editor interested in spanking, erotica, film, and writing.


Spanking
Everything you've always wanted to know about spanking.

The Happily Spanked Girl
This blog is about those who come alive at the thought of being spanked; Girls who love strong men and don't mind a boundary system that would include a spanking; Masculinity that magnetizes but does not crush her.

I'll Never Tell  - Twitter 
Mischievous good girl craves firm loving discipline and knowing that someone cares enough to give it to her.

Mitch-Philbin Twitter
Blogger, Spanko. Keep those paddles popping.

Eric Twitter
Caring, professional spanker for fun, therapy, stress-relief, and disciplinary spankings.

My School Room
There is a place in rural northwest Arkansas decorated as a vintage school room. Naughty (adult) girls and boys visit there for their corporal punishment.

My First Spanking
Alice has been thoroughly trained and disciplined in erotic spanking, mild bondage, sweet submission, and the bliss of surrender. She now both spanks and seeks spankings.

Cherry Derriere Twitter
A sensual and stern Domme/Mistress who enjoys spankings, kink, and lovely people who enjoy the same.

Spanking Emporium
Spanking, female masturbation, and much about the female bottom.

Spanking Film Review
Reviews of one couple's favourite spanking films and videos.

The Venus and Cupid

A blog about consensual adult spanking, focused on women spanking men.

Let's make 2019 the best year yet for finding new writers/blogs . So - get searching and if you spot a new adult spanking-orientated blog let me have the link. 

Thanks to Bonnie and Hermione for their contributions.

Ronnie
xx

Let me know if the picture is yours.

11 comments:

Our Bottoms Burn said...

I love the picture of the guy and gal standing with red bottoms. I guess it's supposed to depict a brother and sister since he is shorter.

Roz said...

Thank you Ronnie, and to Hermione and Bonnie. Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

THe picture is great, and I will hurry on over to that schoolroom blog!

Hugs,
Hermione

Ella said...

Don't know where you find these all, Ronnie! There are a few I will have to visit.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Michael M said...

Thanks. I like the Blog de Maitre.

ronnie said...

OBB - Thanks. Not sure if they brother/sister.

Roz - Thanks for stopping by.

Hermione - Thanks. Thought an appropriate one as there are FM and MF spanking links.

Ella - It takes time searching. Bonnie is still active in finding new blogs, Hermione also and Meredith has found us a couple of new bloggers. Thanks.

Michael - Thanks. Some good ones around.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Joost said...

Hello Ronnie,

Thanks for the link to my new site! Appreciate you finding and including me. :-)

Best wishes,

Joost

Anonymous said...

The female and male standing facing the wall, red bottoms is my fantasy. A college girl I'm dating, still lives at home, obeys her single mom rules, one of which is a spanking. I have not revealed my desire to be spanked. Recently while out to dinner I notice her squirming, asked if she was spanked, softly said yes. In my fantasy I'm at her Mom home, brought her home late the previous day and when I had arrived her mother answered the door, told me to have a seat and soon I heard the spanking. I was soon standing in the door of the bedroom looking at my girlfriend being spanked. The mother looks at me and states you should be spanked also. I stand there and soon was lowing my pants, took them off, the mother looked at me, smiled, underpants young man. I was soon over her lap, and then facing the wall with my girlfriend, bottoms very red, stinging. This is the fantasy I know will not come true, but when I see my girlfriends bottom, red I just wished her mother would spank me.

Anonymous said...

Good links. Thanks. Now another great post would be to imagine and state which two bloggers are in your photo! Smiling
Bottoms up
Red

Blondie said...

These look good. Thank you for sharing

ronnie said...

Joost - Our pleasure,. It was Hermione who spotted your blog.

Anonymous - Never say never. May come true. Thanks.

Red - Thanks. That would be fun.

Blondie - My pleasure. Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx