Wednesday 28 November 2018

Cookie Exchange

It's coming - Wednesday, December 5th 2018 (8th year) is the Great Online Cookie Exchange Extravaganza organised by JZ.


Here's the details from JZ  :-

It’s simple to play along, really.


All you need to do is to post a recipe for a holiday goodie on the appropriate day.(Wednesday, Dec 5th)

Your recipe doesn’t even actually have to be for a cookie. Anything that you consider yummy and festive is something I want to know about!

Sign up by noon on Monday, December 3rd in order to get your name on the list of participants. (I need some lead time time to assemble and distribute the list to participants.)

To sign up:
Email me 
by noon on Dec 3rd

With this information:
Your screen name and the URL of your blog.
(OK, I also need your email address but I’ll have that if you email, right?)
If I don’t get those 3 things, you won’t make the participant list.
           
That’s it - just one email, three details, and a post!


Save the date. It's a lot of fun so I hope you'll join in.

Ronnie
xx

8 comments:

Roz said...

Oh yum,thanks for the heads up Ronnie. Hope you are having a great week:)

Hugs
Roz

Ella said...

I won't be able to participate this year, as Sam and I will be out of town. However, I will be checking out the recipes when I return!

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Glenmore said...

I'm a bit of a disaster when it comes to baking Ronnie so will have tonoptbout of this one! I leave that to my wife who is a really awesome baker and I get to sample her work.She has a great recipe for butter tarts but wants it to remain a family secret.

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. I know there will be a lot of tummy recipes.

Ella - I wont be around either but said I will schedule a post. Enjoy your time out of time. Thanks.

The Glenmore - I bet your not. Maybe you could ask your wife for recipe you could share with us. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Ronnie, I'm joining in this year with a recipe I tried last week. It's so yummy!

Hugs,
Hermione

Katie said...

Hi Ronnie, :) I always enjoy the holiday cookie exchange! I was a bit worried about what to post, but got a little creative with some cookies the other day. They actually turned out. Problem solved! Looking forward to the 5th! Many hugs,

❤️Katie xoxo

Minielle Labraun said...

I will definitely visit the participants! Love new treats!
Thanks Ronnie!

ronnie said...

Hermione - That's great. Look forward to seeing your recipe. Thanks.

❤️Katie - Thanks. Can't beat a good cookie. Look forward to your recipe.

Minelle - Thanks. There will be some yummy recipes.

Love,
Ronnie
xx