Wednesday 3 October 2018

I Need a Spanking.

Anyone else?

Son has agreed to take part in a consultation exercise over three days near London at his company's corporate HQ. He will be representing his colleagues' interests but also free-thinking on various aspects of the challenges the company faces in a rapidly changing market. Hobnobbing with the most senior managers and listening to some of the industry's most successful entrepreneurs as well as consultants from related sectors. It's quite a feather in his cap to be invited.

He didn't accept lightly though. They are expecting their first baby in less than a fortnight. and their house is still like a war zone, so he talked it over with his wife and then family to make sure everything that needs to get done will get done. Needless to say that involves us as well as others and P pledged as many days as it takes to get some work finished off on a couple of rooms which have a deadline of Thursday this week as carpet and blinds fitters arrive on that day and the messy stuff has to be finished by then. His wife, our DIL, is taking it all in her stride amazingly well, she's developed a pelvis problem which will recover after the birth but for now it's slowing her down a bit and I keep telling her not to do this or that, I'll do it etc etc.

It's a tense and busy period and I've been over at their place more or less full time for several days, working under P's direction and helping in every way I can. I'm excited because I shall be a grandmother in the near future!

But, grandmother or not, splattered in emulsion paint or not, broken finger nails and aching limbs or not, I need a spanking. I really really do, I think it must be the tension, the atmosphere of urgency, the working alongside my husband and seeing him lifting and shifting and often popping over to see how I'm doing and helping me if I've been doing something wrong. We get home at night and I'm knackered, in a pleasant way, but I know that if P told me he was going to spank me I'd be up like a shot and it would be a case of 'Where do you want me' not 'Oh please not now, P I'm really done-in'.  

I mean he hasn't even mentioned spankings (worse luck) because he's got so many other things on his mind. He says we'll be finished our part some time Wednesday and everything will be good for the contractors to get cracking next day. I feel like saying 'Well that's great, so while the contractors are cracking away, could you please give me spanking, a really hard one that makes my bottom hot and brings tears to my eyes'...but of course I haven't because that would seem just too direct and, I suppose, inappropriate at this particular time.

But after Wednesday, I'll need attention and I shall be in serious manipulation mode. No time to beat about the bush. Perhaps I should direct P to my blog, he very rarely goes there, and ask him to check over a post I've published (this one:)), too late for him to suggest amending anything but of course that wouldn't be the real reason for sending him there.

Ah well, another day and other things will occupy my mind but the spanking need will still be simmering underneath. I'll let you know when it's been relieved.

Catch up with you soon.

Ronnie
xx 

17 comments:

an English Rose said...

Ih bless you Ronnie. Just ask and I am sure you will receive! So exciting to be a Grandma, just hope son gets home first!
love Jan, xx

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

How wonderful for your son! Congratulations to him on being invited to take part.

Wow, what a super busy, stressful and exciting time for you! I candefinitely understand you needing a spanking. P is probably as exhausted as you at the end of the day and as you said, focussing on what needs to be done for your son and dil.

I would wager a spanking will happen once everything has been done. Good idea to direct P to this post though to be sure. You don't generally seem to have much trouble finding ways to get a spanking lol :)

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are very proud of your son and you and P are doing everything you can to help around the house. You aren't too excited about being a grandma are you? LOL. I know the feeling you have about needing. Many times I get so busy doing projects around the house and so tense that I really want Robyn to spank me good and hard to release all that tension. I'm sure P will help you out and reading this post might help.
archedone

morningstar said...

Is this your first grandchild?? (I am guessing yes). I am a 3time grandma and it's just as exciting each time! Lucky you live close enough to be involved in all the busy-ness .......

As for the spanking -- I'm not much good on giving advise on that subject as I have had to wait FOREVER to get one from Sir Steve.. but in the warm after glow this weekend he did promise we wouldn't go so long in between...... I'll keep my fingers crossed that the attention you need will be coming soon :)

Glenmore said...

I'm sure you'll find a way to get spanked Ronnie...and P will be glad to oblige.You will be glowing and stress free!

Yorkie69 said...

I get like that quite a lot. I try to be discreet and maybe a bit coy but then I get so desperate for a spanking I just have to be blatant and, maybe a bit blunt about it and just come right out with it and ask. It always works!

Yorkie.

Katie said...

Hi Ronnie, :) I'm so So SO excited for you and P!!! You both sound so busy! I can imagine how much a nice spanking would fit the bill! Just ask P? Tell him that grans-to-be need to be well spanked? I'd have been in trouble long before, on multiple occasions for baby shopping. LOL! Has that happened to you?

What good grands you both are, helping the kids out! You must be so proud of your son. Exciting times ahead for him across the board! For you all.
You are in my thoughts. Many hugs and love,

❤️Katie xoxo

Ella said...

Ronnie,
It is almost time for the baby to arrive! Your excitement is so cute, and I am very happy for you, my friend. I do remember decorating our first nursery long ago. I did a mural of a big tree on the wall where the crib was to go. My stomach was so big, it was hard to reach with the paintbrush.

Well, it is tough when they don't notice that we need their attention. And like you, I find it very hard to ask and usually get a little bitchy after a time without any intent to brat. Like Sam is being a bit of a slacker. He seems to notice then when every other word out of my mouth becomes profanity.

I got that way last Friday about the horrible roofer who ruined my house! Told Sam that I wasn't satisfied that the insurance company was going to take him to court. I wanted to personally skewer the man with a rake. Suddenly, Sam looked at me and said, "You need a spanking, Ells." This sounds like a post idea so I will elaborate soon.

Sending Hugs and Hoping You Get That Spanking,
Ella

Windy said...

How exciting for your first grandbaby to be on the way!!! I am sure your DIL appreciates all your help so much. As for the spanking, I am as overdue as I once was when I was a pregnant mama! I am hoping for some kind of barn burner sometime soon!

Also laughing at Ella's profanity every other word.......

Hugs, Ronnie! Windy

Graham said...

All good things to those who wait Ronnie

Hermione said...

Hi Ronnie,

My, my, you are so busy and SUCH good parents! Let P rest up for a day or two, then he will be raring to spank you!

Hugs,
Hermione

Rosie Jones said...

Ronnie, if you can’t bring yourself to ask P directly, why not dig out that little towel with the spanky slogan and lay it prominently on your bed? You may not have been naughty but he’ll surely get the message!
Not long to go before you can put your grandma hat on, so exciting!
Rosie xx

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,

The sheer joy of being a grandparent will soon be yours. Counting the days for you! Our little grands are the sweetest. The problem is how fast time goes.......... one minute you have this bundle of fluff and sweetness and the next, you are watching them rope climb on a rock wall. You will love it. The best news is that you get to sleep through the night in your own bed after visiting.
Meredith

Terpsichore said...

I can feel the excitement from here...I am sure it is a busy time as well as joyful. That baby is going to be so lucky to have you as grandparents! :-)
I hope you get that spanking you need...I am sure you will find a way. ;-)
And in answer to your question...yes, I could use one too... :-) Hugs to you

ronnie said...

Jan - I'm sure, I just might have to give him a nudge) Thanks.

Roz - Thank you. P is doing more than me so yes he's been tired when we get home but I'll find a way.

Archedone - Just a little excited:) I didn't direct him to the post but I'm sure I wont be complaining after the weekend:) Thanks.

Morningstar - Yes our first and I think you can tell I'm a little excited. I'll find a way. Thanks.

The Glenmore - I think you are right, Ronnie will find a way:) Thanks.

Yorkie - Bluntness is sometimes need and I may just have to ask, but P know me well so I think he will take action. Thanks.

❤️Katie - We both love helping them out. The baby's room will look lovely when finished. This gran needs a spanking, could email him with that. Thanks.

Ella - Thank you. What a lovely nursery you made. I am so sorry about the house, I'd be like you, I'd be furious with them.

Windy - Thanks. I hope we both get one soon. Ella really makes me laugh.

Graham - I'm not that patience:) Thanks.

Hermione - That I'm sure. Thanks.

Rosie - LOL. I never thought of the towel, that would be fun, but I think P will take charge without me asking.

Meredith - I can't wait. LOL, that'w what some of my friends say. Thanks.

Terps - Lovely of you to say, thank you. I know how you feel so I hope you get one soon.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

As this is Thursday in the evening, I imagine you have been truly spanked by now, unless baby made an early appearance.
Sometimes, it is just best when you get home to ask! whenever I am stressed and realize it, I ask Cindy to please spank me. Lovely woman that she is, she always agrees. If it has not happened yet, ASK!!!!!
PS: our first baby arrived early, and I had to call a friend who was going to do the linoleum for us on the weekend, to please come sooner as the baby has already arrived.
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Red - I have now:) No baby news yet. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx