Monday 24 September 2018

A Spanking as Promised

Or should that be threatened, or maybe both. Anyway I got spanked, I was quite glad of it actually because I'd had a busy few days with some accompanying stress build up, not bad stress but the sort that puts you on edge, makes adrenaline and then doesn't use it. I was spanked because my husband told me I would be, the weekend before last, when I refused to take some steaks back to a supermarket for him. But he didn't do it right away, he let it drag on for a few days. Well I finally got it.

"What time did you say your manicure was?" He asked. I thought he was just checking because he'd promised to be in the house while I was out as I was expecting a delivery and didn't want the hassle of having to reschedule it.

I told him, my appointment was thirty minutes from when he asked and would take about an hour. I asked if he needed to go somewhere.

"No but you do," he said. "You need to come upstairs with me."

"What for?" I asked even though I know it can usually mean only one thing.

"Remember refusing to do a simple little job I asked you to do?" I actually didn't relate to it at that moment and said so.

He reminded me about it, reminded me that he'd had to go and sort it out himself. Told me it was my job to do that sort of thing, that it was shopping and it was woman's work. WTF there's no such thing as woman's work! I'm sure he was winding me up and it worked, I told him he was talking nonsense. He said I'd disobeyed him and hadn't stood up for myself and that was quite enough for what was going to happen. I told him he couldn't because I had my appointment and I'd be late and it was ridiculous I hadn't done anything wrong and he'd sorted it out very competently as he always does so there was no need for this. Not that I minded the idea of a spanking but not so close to a manicure appointment.

"You better get moving up those stairs, my girl, the longer you argue the later you'll be."

So I got up and went with him to the office. He made me take my trousers off and he put me across his knee on the little futon. I kept telling him he didn't need to do this and he could postpone it for later, even double up if he wanted to but nothing would change his mind. 

"That's enough now!" He said and started spanking.

He lectured me about disobedience and respecting his wishes and knowing my rights and all sorts of crap which I might have enjoyed had the minutes not been ticking away. I said OK OK, I understand I really do and I'm sorry so please let me up, I only have about twenty minutes, I won't make it.

"Yes you will," he said, "but you'll make it with a sore bottom and you'll be able to reflect while you're sitting there on why you got spanked." And with that he pulled my knickers down and resumed 'teaching me a lesson' on my bare bottom. I struggled more than I needed to but it was totally useless he's far too strong for me. He let me up about fifteen minutes before my appointment and I had to rush to get dressed and put my face straight. As I was about to leave he grabbed his keys and said he'd drop me off, it's less than five minutes by car but difficult to park so I usually walk. He quickly scribbled a little note and pinned it on the front door saying 'back in 5' with his phone number on it.

My backside was warmer than toast in the car and remained so a good way into my manicure. Sam was chatting away as she always does but I wasn't catching half of what she was talking about, I was thinking about my spanking and weirdly how sexy I felt sitting there having my nails done so soon after it, with my bum still on fire.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx 

11 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Somehow I thought P would deliver on the spanking :) what a nice little reminder and secret you had while having your nails done. I'd say P's timing was perfect :)

Hugs
Roz

NoraJean said...

Hi Ronnie, If I'd been a betting gal, I would have laid money on your P giving you the spanking he promised. If you think about it, his timing was perfect ... too close to your appointment to allow you to enjoy it but close enough that it was hard to forget about afterward ;)) ... I hope you picked Spanked Bum Red as your nail colour (in my next life I want a job naming nail polish and ice cream ;)) ... nj ... xx

Fondles said...

It does seem like perfect timing. Especially since you had no choice but to sit the whole time you were having your nails done!

QBuzz said...

Love this, it's so hot sitting on a roasted bottom at work or wherever with everyone else oblivious to your pain (and pleasure)

Minielle Labraun said...

I’d say it was the spanking that kept on giving!
That P is quite the guy! He certainly knows how to wind you up in more ways than one! ;)

Hermione said...

I agree with the others; it was perfect timing on P's part, and such a turn-on while having your nails done. You are a lucky lady!

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

I work in a office, mostly females, retail business. There is two other males, but the office is so large I seldom see them. My boss is a middle age woman, a sense of humor. My wife runs the home, and having done something I knew I would be spanked, nothing happen. I recall once Monday morning, stepping out the shower, thinking I had gotten away with it, she was standing there, paddle in hand and pointed to the bedroom. I was given a wet bottom spanking that really hurt. That day at work I was trying to not squirm, found reasons to stand up and hope no one noticed. My wonderful boss called me to the office and once the door was closed, said we all know you got a spanking, did you not. Yes I said. Do you wish a pillow I said no. She smiled and said that a couple of your co-workers have come to work with the same problem. Oh she said as I was leaving, I called your wife, thought you might have fallen, was told she gave you a spanking this morning and that you are spanked when needed. Jack

Boosghost2 said...

It is lovely to see that he followed through. Nice timing too!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful that you finally received the promised spanking! Amazing how we try sometimes to wriggle out of something we desire!

Bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Roz - He's like an elephant - never forgets:) Thanks.

Nora Jean - His timing was perfect indeed. LOL. Somebody has to think of names. Could be a fun job. Thanks.

Fondles - It was quite a sexy feeling. Thanks.

QBuzz - Brings a smile to my face knowing no one else knew, but it's a good job they don't. Thanks.

Minelle - He's a bugger for winding me up:) Thanks

Hermione - It was a good job they had soft comfortable seats. Thanks.

Jack - Embarrassing for you her knowing. Thanks.

Boosghost - I'm glad he did. Thanks.

Red - He normally does carry. Thanks.

Love
Ronnie
xx

Yorkie69 said...

There really is nothing quite like dealing with a hot, sore bottom while doing normal, life type things is there?

Yorkie