Wednesday 10 December 2008

Christmas comes early

Still sitting at the office and I still have a very sore bottom no I’m not going to show although I do have a pic) and its still very red (just took a look in the office loo). I can’t believe it, this hardly ever happens more than about 20 minutes or so after a spanking, let alone the following morning, and who's to blame, apart from myself, for asking for it and P for obliging?

Those nice people from Can-IAC have sent the goods P had ordered from them, it only took about 8 days to get to the UK they're very efficient. P had forgotten to tick our office address for delivery instead of home address, so you can guess it was delivered to our home while we where out and our kind neighbours took it for us and left a note a parcel was in their possession.

P said for me to go and fetch it, no I wouldn’t, I would be embarrased in case it had something written on to identify where it came from or its contents. P said go and fetch and that if he had to go I wouldn’t be sitting for the rest of the night. Well neither of us went, Mr. B came round with it, said he was going out so didn’t want to miss us (phew that was me off the hook). Was I imagining or did he have a smile on his face. Then I read the package outer stated contents as topaddle and toy teddie bear, obviously he would have thought xmas related presents being this time of year, I still didn't like that smile though.

Well know I know what he ordered. I wanted to open it but didn’t, I could only imagine what it would feel like being spanked with a paddle (have read from some of our friends about paddles and they hurt) P said no I couldn’t open it, its for Christmas he was going to save it and use it for each day of the 12 days of Christmas. I know now that would just not be possible.

Anyway I am afraid curiosity got the better of me, P went out and I decided to take a peek, just a peek I thought, no more. He had already took part of the wrapping off and must have pulled something out as it was slightly open. I carefully looked inside but couldn’t see properly what should I do, probably could open it a little more, I was on my hands and knees in the bedroom (P had placed the package under the bed), the next thing I know there was P in the room, I hadn’t heard him come back..

Well my girl he said, unluckily for you I forgot the dvd I wanted to drop round to Pam's and look what I find when I come back for it. Now you have started you can open it and bring it to me downstairs, no love, sorry, I said I will leave it, its OK, I can wait nearer Christmas.

Do as your told. I opened the package but closed my eyes when I pulled it out and it certainly wasn’t a paddle, its heavy and large and varnished and with a lovely picture of Santa on it, no doubt Ho Ho Hoing happily to himself as he reddens some poor girl's backside to the colour of his suit, it looks so big I think it will cover the whole of my bottom well maybe its not that big. I sat there, nervous, excited, what to do. Hiding it was the first thing to mind, hiding me was second, throwing it from the window was a possibility...but none of them was correct. I knew what was correct but I just wasn't ready.

Then P calls from the lounge, better come now or else it will be worse for you. Deep breath down I go, P was sitting on the sofa, come along hand it to me, very nice he said stroking the paddle, this is made of maple wood I'm told, what did I care what it was made of, wood is wood and it would hurt.

He told me to take my jeans down and to get over his knee, (one of my favourite positions normally but not this time).

Gentle to start, said he was just getting the feel, Oh this is OK maybe paddles are not so bad after all, then he stopped, examined my pantyclad cheeks a little squeezing a little rubbing.

Oh yes this could catch on, now just slip your hand down under my pants where its hot, yes just there and carry on down until I say stop, then rub and probe around a while I think you might find your fingers a bit wet but I can explain that.... but then I was woken from my reverie, the squeezing stopped and my pants came down cool air drifting lightly over my bum and then without so much as a 'now young lady lets see what this paddle can really do' down it came again. Hard. I'm sure I jumped up from his lap but still in the horizontal position, I know his left hand tightened around my waist.

I know that within a minute I was squirming, wriggling telling him it hurt too much, it was the wrong kind of wood, my bottom was on fire and I'd never again snoop into presents I'd been told to leave alone but more maple wood paddling followed until he decided I really had learned my lesson and he'd learned the capabilities of his new toy. (I can assure you everybody that says the paddle leave your bottom red and stinging and that it hurts is correct but I did rather enjoyed it, wont tell P that).


After P had finished, he told me not to move and he would take a photo so I could see how red my bottom was, I didn’t need to see I could feel the heat radiating from it, but the pic was taken anyway. Then P sat me up and put his arms around me and gave me this lovely little teddy bear, its really cute.

As I was about to get up he pulled me back down and said I also have another surprise that Can-IAC sent but I really will have to wait for that. I wondered what it was, I had no intention of finding out prematurely. Then his hands started going where I'd been willing them to go earlier and all thoughts of further surprises were on hold as I realised how wet his fingers were now getting for real and I turned my attention to more immediate matters.

Home time now thought I would post this before I left :)

7 comments:

Jay Walker said...

Aww poor you.
I've got a package from my Dom that I'm dying to open but I'm forbidon.
I'm not sure how long I can wait...
Hugs Jay

ronnie said...

Hi Jay, thanks for coming over, sounds interesting, look forward to reading what it was.

Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie:
HOLY COW!!!! You have a Real Life Office story. And here I am typing a Fantasy Office Story. Yours is far more interesting than mine. I am at work rite now so I could only take a quick peek, but I will read it tonite when I get home way more carefully.
Thank You for Sharing
Andrades Girl

Greenwoman said...

A very pretty paddle!! Patty is my favorite kink artist. *smiles*

ronnie said...

Andrades dear, thank you, your very kind but no your fantasy stories are excellent, keep writing. Looking forward to reading what happens next.

Ronnie
xx

Greenwoman, welcome and thank you. I didn't know about Patty but P said he loves the drawings. I told him about Patty being your favourite and he said you have good taste. He has a few saved on his computer. I will have to take a peek.

You have a lovely blog, I have just stopped by and said hello.

Ronnie
xx

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Love that paddle but by the sound of it you are probably happy that it is only appropriate to be used for a couple of weeks of the year.

Prefectdt

ronnie said...

Yes your right Spankedhortic, my first experience of the paddle and one I hope is not repeated too soon.

Ronnie.
xx