Tuesday 14 August 2012

ABC of TTWD

Stormy started this ABC of TTWD and I couldn't resist joining in.






So here's mine.......


Attitude/After

Bottom/Bend

Cane/Communication

Dom/Dominance

Extra/Essential

Firm/Fun

Gentle/Great

His hand/Husband

Instant/Imagine

Jump

Knickers/Kink

Love/Lap

Maintenance/Method

Naughty/Never
OTK

P/Paddle
Quiet/Quick

Red/Respect

Spankings/Sexy

Together/Trouble

Underlying

Vent

Warm

X - Nothing came

Y fronts (yes that's what came into my mind. Don't ask me why as I can't tell you)

Finished (I know it doesn't start with a Z but that's what I always think about seeing the letter Z on it's own)


Fun one Stormy.

Ronnie
xx

12 comments:

Minielle Labraun said...

Clever! I just love everyone's take on this. It seems to highlight the different personalities and approaches to ttwd.:)

Anonymous said...

Fun. Thank you Ronnie.

Dee said...

I've enjoyed reading everyones. Great list Ronnie :)

Dee x

Hermione said...

Very nice! The last three letters are real roadblocks, aren't they.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

It's amazing how different, yet alike, we all are. Very nice list.

SNP said...

Fun list, Ronnie.

ronnie said...

Minelle - Thanks Not sure, have you done one yet?

Joey. Cheers.

Dee - Me too. Thanks for stopping by.

Hermione - Certainly are. Where Y front came from I don't know. P doesn't wear them:) Thanks Hermione.

SG - Your right there. It amazes me as well. Thanks SG.

SNP - Was fun joining in. Thanks SNP.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Minielle Labraun said...

Yes I did do one! Thanks for asking.

Bas said...

Thank you Ronnie for the list, although I do think XYZ were a bit of a shambles.
Well, who am I, I never got past "A".

ronnie said...

Minelle - Thanks for letting me know. Will pop over when I have a little more time.

Bas - They were a bit. Brain went dead. Thanks Bas.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

LOL we call them jockey shorts here, so I'd still have nothing for Y.

ronnie said...

Hermione - Still can't think of anything for Y:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx