Friday 6 August 2010

I couldn't resist it

Remember I mentioned earlier in the week about a new implement I got from ebay. Well here it is, the mini tawse, only 14 inches long. I just couldn't resist it. I managed to take a picture while P wasn't around.


I was so blown away by the large one that I thought a small otk/ handbag/ travel size might be useful. Greedy or what? I just hope it isn't a let down, it's from the same vendor so it should be fine.

I'm going to give it to P over the weekend as son away. I'll have to judge his mood, he doesn't generally appreciate surprise gifts if it's not around his birthday or Christmas time and he normally frowns on frivolous spending. I'll have to come up with some persuasive reason for him to test it perhaps I won't tell him it was only a few pounds at auction plus p&p, I'll tell him it was twenty pounds or something, no thirty would be better.

We'll see what happens, I'll keep you posted.

Out again today so catch up with you all over the weekend.

Ronnie
xx

7 comments:

PK said...

Ronnie you are so bad! I think you should just be spanked for trying to manipulate P. But how ever you do it be sure and tell us all about it after you get a good feel.

Hugs,
PK

Shhh.... said...

Very cool. I hope you have fun with it. :)

Hermione said...

I like the idea of a travelling tawse, for those spanking emergencies that crop up while you are on the road. Don't leave home without it!

Hugs,
Hermione

Janet said...

We need a review of it when you have experienced it. Oh and a link to the ebay store if it's really a keeper.

I agree with Hermione, never leave home without it. Need one of these, LOL.

Good luck and I hope you don't get in too much trouble....just enough!!!
Janet

abby said...

HMMM..definately need a review..i have been thinking about a tawse a lot lately..on of the few toys not in Master's bag!
abby

Florida Dom said...

ronnie: Be sure to tell us how he reacts when you give it to him.

FD

ronnie said...

PK - Me bad, never.

Heather B - Hi. So do I :)

Hermione - That's what I thought when I spotted it, good size for travelling, even fits in my handbag, I've tried it. If you don't mind I'd ike to pinch that phrase "Don't leave home without it"

Janet - Thanks. There are quite a few on ebay, a couple of very nice ones (the larger version) but far too expensive though.

Abby - Hello. I'm hoping it wont be a disappointment after the larger tawse and that size is worth having.

FD - Giving it to my later today I think :)

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Ronnie
xx