Monday 11 December 2017

Which is the most exhausting?

To be thoroughly spanked or to give a thorough spanking?

I don't know the answer because I've never given a thorough spanking but my husband asked me on Saturday night as we sat down, just the two of us, to eat a meal and I commented that I felt knackered and feigned my head flopping down towards a bowl of steaming hot moules mariniere. I'd already done the Ouch! bit as I sat on one of our padded dining chairs, it was a genuine ouch too by the way, and now I was letting him know he'd exhausted me, really exhausted, but in a happy way like after having marathon sex. But I hadn't had that, I'd been spanked.

"Ah some of us have more stamina," he said jokingly, "it's tiring for a spanker too you know, but we rise above it."

I told him he hadn't appeared to be tired at all when he'd been laying cane strokes across my bare bottom upstairs in the bedroom. He said I hadn't either judging from the way I'd been wiggling and vocalising. I smiled and said it was delayed action, just setting in, possibly because there'd been no sex; he'd spanked it all out of me which was exactly what he'd promised to do earlier in the day as we'd set out on a Christmas shopping trip. I'd been a bit suggestive about something and he'd told me I was one over horny woman and should concentrate on what we had to do and if I kept it up he'd spank it out of me. Then he changed his mind and said he'd drain it out of me during the day and then, later, whatever was left he'd spank out of me. I thought knowing me, not much chance of that, and said something like you and whose army. This was all very amiable you understand and totally off the cuff. Getting ready to go out I kept making lewdish suggestions and when he told me I'd been warned, I told him as a woman I could multi task, I could be rude and concentrate on the shopping.

Anyway to cut it short he masturbated me in the car on the A5, he made me undo my belt and jeans and did it while he was driving, I told him he couldn't it was dangerous and he laughed and said men could multi task too and to shut up and wiggle up the seat a bit so that he could get his hand into my knickers and even as he was telling me I  started to come, not full blown but enough to make me gasp. We got a fair bit of shopping done and P went back to the car mid way through the session to deposit bags to free himself up to carry more bags. When we'd done and were walking back to the car park he put all his bags into one hand and fondled my bum with the other, telling me he was going to masturbate me again in the car. I told him not to be so stupid it was really busy by that time and there were loads of people about and we'd be seen (note slut me, my objection was about being seen, not the outrage behaviour). Anyway the threat had raised my excitement even as we walked and sure enough he did it only this time he undid me as he had both hands free and I sat there trying to keep still and look composed and pretend I was in conversation with him as people passed by. I cried out a little as I came and urged him to start the car and get going, I was flushed and had a stupid false smile on my face and was still pretending to be talking naturally. I wouldn't make a good actress.

So back home after a cup of tea and P making a few preparations for our later meal, he asked me if I still had any lewdness left in me. I coyly said well maybe just a bit but I thought he'd pretty much drained me, then I asked him rather less coyly why not have a feel and judge for himself. He told me he would after he'd fetched our leatherthorn from upstairs and, if he found me in an excited condition he'd spank it out of me. He said it shouldn't take too long because after a couple of orgasms it would hurt faster and I'd soon lose any urges. Well that's what he thought or at least that's what he said. Needless to say such talk fired me up and when he came back with the paddle I knew my knickers were wet already. I got spanked, by paddle and by hand, over about fifteen minutes and then after a little pause when I'd genuinely lost the urge, he started stroking my backside and telling me how cute it looked in that shade of red and it just got me going again.

"Oh dear," said my husband and he helped me up off his lap. "Pull your pants up you're coming with me." And he marched me upstairs and caned me and it hurt like hell on top of the spanking and after squealing and kicking my legs and making a fuss I eventually went still like a rag doll and he stopped and said good, it looks as if that's been effective, then he said he had to put the oven on and he left me there and went downstairs. I joined him in the kitchen ten minutes later and put my hand on his bum and told him that had hurt but I was stroking him even as I said it. "Apparently not enough," he said, "judging from your actions." He finished what he was doing and then took me back upstairs, I was saying no please P, I've had enough all the way up the stairs and into the bedroom but he was determined. He caned me again, christ my bottom hadn't been so ravaged for ages, I'd truly lost all sexual direction and was on the verge of crying and begging him to stop towards the end. He stopped without me having to beg and told me he trusted that had 'neutralised' me, his word not mine.

Well that was the background and that's how I got tired. Really exhausted. And more than a little sore. Later in the evening sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine P asked me how my bum was, I told him it still hurt and I leaned over and pecked his cheek. He said he bet as he hadn't heard any more suggestive thought from me so he must have done a good job. I whispered that the thoughts had just started coming back but I wasn't going to say anything in case he caned me again. Hmm, he said, no he wouldn't cane me again he was satisfied that his cane had done its work earlier. So I put my hand on his crotch and felt his cock stir. We had an early night.

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx

I should add for the record, we had discussed this kind of scenario a few times, ie me getting drained and spanked with no sexual gratifying crescendo, it was eyes wide open so don't go feeling sorry for me:) 

22 comments:

Cat said...

Hey Ronnie...didn't feel the least bit sorry for you as you made it very clear that you were fully involved and actually instigating a lot of it. ;) Hope your bum is feeling better.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

an English Rose said...

Hi Ronnie, what a day! How nice to have all that attention. How kind of P>
love Jan, xx

Anonymous said...

Ronnie you wonderful devil. You had to be one very happy girl by the time you went to bed and happier when you got there. Even P was happier. So what is up your sleeve for the next time? I bet you slept with a smile on your face and a wonderful sore bottom.
archedone

Roz said...

Oh goodness Ronnie, what a day! and what a way to shop lol.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a wonderful day to me Ronnie!
Yorkie

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Kudo's to your husband.

Hermione said...

Oh my, doing that on the motorway is very unsafe! Worse than texting, I think. But obviously a good time was had by all.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

You are intrepid - you two are like a couple of teenagers. Wishes do come true, don't they?

Anonymous said...

I'm not exhausted, my wife is. She knows how to give a spanking, I dance around the room afterwards, rubbing, so I could be exhausted. While I face the wall she sits, enjoys the view of my spanked bottom.

ronnie said...

Cat - It's ready for round two:) Thanks.

Jan - Perfect from start to finish, Well maybe not the shopping part though we did a fair bit done. Thanks.

Archedone - I had the best sleep I've had in ages:) Thanks,

Roz - Thanks. It was a good day.

Yorkie - Couldn't have been better. Thanks.

OBB - I'll tell him you said so. Thanks.

Hermione - Luckily the road wasn't busy at that time of the day. Thanks.

SG - LOL, not if you saw us. Thanks.

Anonymous - You're a lucky man. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

As someone who's been on both sides and tries to call them as I genuinely see them........receiving is definitely more exhausting. And even though none of us are in a perilous situation, processing pain is still very demanding both mentally and physically. It is why people in torture situations have been 'beaten to death' even though their physical injuries were not the direct cause.

Any Top who tries to claim otherwise is just looking for attention. ;-)

Blondie said...

A very tiring day. I am going to say I think it takes more out of the spanked than the spanker but it is all worth it in the end. Glad everything worked out so well.

Underling said...

Hiya Ronnie.

I rarely find spanking exhausting, but then most of mine involve sitting down on a comfortable sofa with my naughty girl across my lap, so it's strictly a one-arm exercise (or two if she's squirming too much and needs a little restraint). But speaking of squirming, I'd say she often gets quite a workout, so I'm going to say that being on the receiving end is at least as exhausting as doing the spanking, if the spanking is done right. :)

As for your very naughty automotive adventures, I also feel compelled to point out that your hubbie should really be keeping his eyes on the road and his hands on the wheel (in the ten-to-two position - there, now I'm showing my age! ;) )

Undy.

xx

ronnie said...

Kdp - Yes I think I would agree with you, as you say processing the pain is very demanding and does take it out of you. Thanks for stopping by.

Blondie - I really slept well that night. Thanks.

Underling - Your girl sounds like me with all the squirming when OTK:) Yes, quite naughty of him. I know the ten-to-two position:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Lindy Thomas said...

Goodness Ronnie that was some attention. You are one brave lady being able to take that much in one day. Sounds delish though.
Hugs Lindy xx

PK said...

I would never feel sorry for you when you're with P. While I couldn't take it, I know you can and that you love it. You have a great guy!

ronnie said...

Lindy - Delish day indeed. Thank you. You are in our thoughts xx

PK - I love him to bits. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Rosie Jones said...

Goodness! A tiring but worthwhile day for you both, I’d say.
Rosie xx

Spanky53 said...

Well, there ya go, Ronnie!!! LOL. I have to say that as a Spanker I can't remember ever being exhausted from giving a spanking and I'm a marathon spanker or so I have been told. But I have to admit one of the sexiest things is to see my partner well spent after a good sound spanking session.

Now being that I am a switch, yes I have had my moments of utter exhaustion. The unfortunate thing is that they have usually been after a discipline spanking...ahhh the cruelty of it all!

ronnie said...

Rosie - It was indeed. Thanks.

King Marshall - Hello. I love to be spent after a sound spanking:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

A very delightful fantasy that P made come true for you and him. I was not feeling sorry for you at any time, because you were having exactly what you wanted, as was P.
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Red - Exactly, we both were having what we wanted. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx