Friday 13 January 2017

Spanked to Orgasm

What? You haven't been?


Well take a look at Maggie Carpenter's video and you might want to be:) Sorry you can't press the start arrow on the captured video picture above, you need to go direct to Maggie's page and then start the video.

It's lovely. I particularly like that her legs are secured, I think her waist probably is too so as to restrict movement, no humping and grinding and clearly not against her spanker's lap as she's over a bench or seat of some sort. So she's getting pure spanking, no naughty little accompaniments to help her along, and that's how she cums. Delicious.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

15 comments:

Lindy Thomas said...

MMM Delicious. Thanks for sharing Ronnie.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs Lindy xx

Michael M said...

Nice work if you can get it.

Roz said...

Wow, very nice! Thank you Ronnie :)

Hugs
Roz

Our Bottoms Burn said...

That is exactly what's it all about

Aimless Rambling said...

Very nice

Anonymous said...

A very delightful video. Such a gorgeous red bottom, and a man with a very strong hand. However, the spanked to orgasm is dubious in my mind, and reminds me of " When Harry met Sally" oral scene.
A question: have any readers (female or male) experienced spanked to orgasm by JUST a spanking?
bottoms up
RED

Rosie Jones said...

Mmm, delicious is the right description, Ronnie. Thanks for sharing.
Rosie xx

ronnie said...

Lindy - Happy you enjoyed it. Thanks.

Michael - Wouldn't suit everyone:) Thanks.

Roz - My pleasure. Thank you.

OBB - Yes, you can say that again. Thanks.

SG - I thought so. Thanks.

Red - Thanks. You should put that question forward for one of Hermione's brunches.

Rosie - Thanks. Delicious indeed.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Cat said...

Wow! True or not, it's very hot. Thanks for sharing, Ronnie.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Lea said...

Thanks for the tip - I tried to click on the picture. Great video.

Hermione said...

Hey Red and Ronnie, thanks for a great idea!!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Cat - I thought so. Thanks.

Lea - Hello. Happy I spotted it. Thanks.

Hermione - Thanks. Could be a good one.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

1ManView said...

Very nice behind... I wish I could have seen more of the chair... It seem to be made to bond a person in that position. (interesting :) Thanks for sharing Ronnie....

peace and love
1manView

Minielle Labraun said...

My, my, my! Very lucky woman!

ronnie said...

1MV - Thanks. Yes I would have liked to have seen more of the bondage chair.

Love,
Ronnie
xx