Wednesday 19 December 2018

In with the New - Christmas Edition

My last 'In with the New' for 2018. Thanks to all who have stopped by this year.




As Tumblr is eliminating 'adult' content, sadly I will no longer be adding them to my 'In with the New' future posts.

Brooke  - Twitter
A good girl until she isn't.

Who Me? Ya You
Ricky and Lucy are a couple who have been in a domestic discipline relationship for several years now. Lucy is fun loving, does goofy things at times without thinking, and takes things to heart easily. Ricky is definitely the head of the house.

Spanko GuyTX Twitter

He can't lie - he likes spanked butts. 

Miss Amelia and Sir
They have embarked on a quest to discover who they are, and find their comfort zone in their D/s life.

Stories by Katherine
Some bitter. Some Sweet. Some naughty. Some nice.

Red Bottom Blog

Portia Spanks is a professional disciplinarian in Kansas City. This blog is intended for those with an interest or fetish regarding consensual adult spanking. 

Emiel Santema  Twitter

A 40 plus guy with a lifelong interest in punishment style spankings. Both men and women need them, and one is never too old for this.

Phoems Thoughts about life
A female slave, a feminist, an avid book reader, mother. In this blog you will find most about my journey and my thought about BDSM. People may question the word slave, after all in our modern day we don’t have slaves. I am well aware of that, and the use of slave is simply a way to say that I do wish to live in a relationship where I am owned, completely.

Mr Rhythm Twitter

OTK spanking enthusiast. Strict administrator, occasional receiver, absolute adorer of all things spanking.

Missus Mistress
An account of her adventures into Femdom and  life as a BDSM switch.

If you have  a new or moved blog, please email Bonnie or leave her a comment and she will get links updated or drop me an email and I will add to my next 'In with the New' spot in the New Year and also pass to Bonnie.

Ronnie
xx

10 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

Thank you for all you do to bring us new blogs etc to explore and new friends. Hope you are having a great week.

Hugs
Roz

Loki_Darksong said...

I do not know which is more irritating. What Tumblr has done to the bloggers with adult content, many of them within the spanking community, what's some among them the ones who are video producers. Or the reaction that some spanking bloggers who not only support what's going on with Tumblr but are hoping that it leads to increased traffic to their blogs, which are more written than visual.

Fondles said...

thank you for doing all that you do.. happy Christmas

Hermione said...

Ronnie, it's sad to see Tumblr hit with censorship like this. I hope Blogger isn't next!

Hugs,
Hermione

Kat said...

I logged onto Wordpress this morning to find my stats had blown up. Thank you so much for the link. I am humbled.
Katherine B.

ronnie said...

Roz - Thanks. I'm already searching for next year.

Loki - I know what you mean. Thanks.

Fondles - Thank you. Hope you both have a wonderful Christmas.

Hermione - I can see it coming some day, but hope not too soon. Thanks,

Kat - Hello. Thanks. Our pleasure.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Yorkie69 said...

I bookmarked that Portia Spanks blog. Looks very interesting.

Yorkie

Anonymous said...

Been dating an woman somewhat older than me. She has with a smile said a spanking would do you some good, nothing happens. I wish to be spanked, so Thank's to the picture of the paddle, I've printed it, enlarged it. Will have it wrapped and see how she reacts. Hoping not to be able to sit will happen. Just a male who desires to be spanked, cannot say why, but do.

Yorkie69 said...

I'd love one of those paddles! I will, however, have to wait until after Christmas for my next spanking. :(

Yorkie

Anonymous said...

A male can only enjoy thinking of being spanked by looking at spanking magazines and putting himself over those woman's lap for so long. Masturbating to get relief goes so far. One Christmas a woman I was seeing kept asking me what I wanted for Christmas, I finally said to spend a week at a cabin in the woods. So we did and when it came to Christmas morning I faked I was still asleep as she got up. I walked into the kitchen, naked, hairbrush in hand, she did not react, and I said I lied about what I wanted for christmas, what I really want is a spanking, I was on the naughty list. She smiled, left the room, came back with my spanking magazines, I know she said with a smile. She asked if I was truly wanting a spanking, I said yes. The tone of her voice changed, the look in her eyes, and pulling out a kitchen chair to sit out she said she will not tolerate those dirty magazines, I will not come to any kitchen naked, and she said all men are naughty little boys at times. I went over her lap, got the spanking of my life, danced around the room, and told no rubbing, stand in the middle of the kitchen, do not move. This is only the beginning, seeing her for the next year, her lap become a familiar spot and she was serious about the spankings. I was spanked when she decided it was needed, and not when I wanted.