Wednesday 12 December 2018

I love Memes

Spotted this meme over at Cassie's Space. Think it was Hermione who started it off.

1. Is sex best in the morning, afternoon, or night?
Anytime, any place. Well within reason.

2. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
Right side.

3. Pork, beef, or chicken?
Pork not a favourite of mine. Beef I do like a lot but I'd choose chicken every time.

4. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
Not for a couple of years. Only joking- no I haven't.

5. What leg do you put in pants first when putting them on?
Right but sometimes I sit on the bed and put both legs through.

6. Candles or incense?
Candles.

7. Do you dance when no one is watching?
Yes and it's a good job nobody is watching or they would fall down laughing.

8. Did you play doctor when you were little?
Yes.

9. Stove top cooking or microwave?
There is use for both.

10. Would you rather your car or your house be dirty?
What sort of question is that to ask a women - neither

11. Shower or bath?
Shower especially when P joins me.

12. Do you pee in the shower?
Hasn't everyone at some point!

13. Mexican or Chinese food?
I like both.

14. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
Aggressive of course.

15. Do you own sex toys?
Yes. but not sure if we still have them. 

16. Corn dogs or hot dogs?
What on earth is a corn dog?


17. Your favorite restaurant?
We have a few. We both love good food.

18. What did you have for lunch today?
Yesterday (haven't had lunch yet) Apple, walnuts and some almonds.

19. When did you last fall down?
Last year. I took a nasty tumble in the street and got a bruised face.

20. Have you ever wished someone were dead?
Yes.

21. Love or money?
Both.

22. Credit cards or cash?
I use both.

23. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn’t?
Happily no.

24. Oreos or vanilla wafers?
Neither.

25. How do you like your steak cooked?
There's only one way to eat a steak and that's rare. 


26. How do you like your eggs cooked?
Anyway someone cooks them for me.

27. Have you ever knocked someone off their feet in a fight?
Not quite.

28. Would you rather go camping or to a five-star hotel
What do you think my answer would be?

29. Would you rather have a root canal or minor surgery?
Neither thank you very much.

30. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
No, couldn't do it.

31. Would you rather have lice or an STD?
What a choice. Neither.

32. What’s your favorite hard candy?
Don't really like hard sweets so don't have a favourite.


33. Ever been to a strip club?
Men and women's strip club. 


34. Ever been to a bar?
Hasn't everyone.

35. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
Not me personally but when with friends, one of the girls (wasn't actually kicked out) but politely asked to leave so we all left.

36. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
I cannot lie - yes have been drunk, but never had to be carried out.

37. Kissed someone of the same sex?
Yes.

38. Had sex in the car?
Yes.

39. Had

That one is still on my bucket list.

40. Had sex in a movie theatre?
I did give P a hand job at a concert once. Does that count?

41. Had sex in a bathroom?
Yes in the shower.



42. Have you ever been in an “adult” store?
Of come on, of course I have.


43. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?
No.

44. Have you been caught having sex?

Not that I know of.

45. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
Yes. 


46. Does anyone have naughty pictures of you?
P and I hope he's the only one who has.


Fun meme.

Ronnie
xx

10 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

These are great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Roz

Aimless Rambling said...

Loved the answers. Might even try this meme but it's sooooooo long, hahah.

PK said...

You know I love them too. Good answers. Haven't done this myself so I might try it too.

Anonymous said...

The woman I married had been married and so she too had questions. Was her way of getting to know the person she was dating. But her questions were asked after a wonderful night in bed. Laying beside one another, nothing on, she would ask and I soon learned she would see my male reaction, I would ask and soon notice her nipples stood out a little more. It was when she asked my deepest secret that I hesitated and she notice I was getting very erect. She sternly said for this relationship to have a chance, to answer the question. I looked at her, got out of bed, said it is better to show and came back with my F/m magazines. She smiled and then I asked her what she thought about this. She admitted it was okay, but then added she did not want to be spanked and that she knew the second time around she needed to be in charge, I agreed.
Three weeks or so later, came back to our apartment late, forgot about taking her out to dinner. She looked at me and said is as good time as ever and told me to drop my pants, take them off, and to do the same with my underpants. She picked up a paddle that she had hidden and pulled a chair to the middle of the front room. I said people will hear, too bad and she pulled me over her lap and what was to be the norm I was soundly spanked, I was loud, I was squirming , kicking. When she finished I danced around the room and she just said WELL, still rubbing and I said YES i need to be spanked and went to get my pants back on. Oh your taking me out to dinner and Sunday morning will be going to church. Dinner was very hard sitting, thankful nothing was said. To my shock Sunday morning I was given another spanking just to insure I learned my lesson. I had trouble sitting still in church, it was her church and afterwards several of friends met me for the first time. One said your getting married and she said yes. Anything different this time around, my friend said I have learned to get to the bottom of the problem. They looked at me and said I loved her.

Anonymous said...

fun answers
bottoms up
Red

Eric51Amy49 said...

Your last answer is my all time favorite. LOL
Amy

Hermione said...

I vaguely remember this meme, so must try it again. I loved your sex on the beach photo.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Roz - I do enjoy a meme. Thanks.

SG - LOL. Not that long. Thanks.

PK - Thanks. I hope you do.

Anon - Thank you so much for sharing your story.

Red - Fun meme. Thanks.

Amy - Well I do hope he's the only one:) Thanks.

Hermione - Thanks. Look forward to our answers.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Terpsichore said...

Fun to read your answers :-) Many similarities...though I can't eat my steak rare... Hugs

ronnie said...

Terps - Thanks. It was a fun meme.

Love,
Ronnie
xx