Wednesday 17 October 2018

Spankchain returns BOOTY

Some while ago I toyed with the idea of putting a bit of spare cash into crypto currency or blockchain. I asked P about it and also several readers sent me knowledge and thoughts which all added up to me not investing. A wise decision as that sector has been very turbulent since and I would have lost money.


But there was one company I kept a link in with google search, probably because of its name 'spank chain' and because it was connected with the adult entertainment industry. Anyway, a story in the press last week said it got hacked. What! I thought these guys were cutting edge and way beyond that sort of nonsense, well apparently not.

Anyway there's a happy ending. For a start it wasn't a huge amount anyway but the best bit, apparently the company somehow got in contact with the hacker by phone and he returned all the money (or virtual money). So the hacker must have had a conscience, or maybe someone close to him or her threatened to spank them if they didn't do the decent thing:)

Ronnie
xx


7 comments:

EsMay said...

LOL Maybe the owners of Spank Chain offered to give them a few lessons in what spank actually means. :P Said in a dominant enough tone, I'm sure anyone would return any amount of money. lol Glad that your money ended up being safe, hopefully they can put in more protective measures to keep your money and info safe in the future. :)
EsMay

Roz said...

LoL Ronnie, good on soank chain lol. Good thing you didn't invest!

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Ronnie, you were wise not to invest. Fun name, though!

Hugs,
Hermione

Eric51Amy49 said...

What a funny story! I'm glad to hear there are hackers out there who do have a conscience. The news would have me believe there are no good people in the world anymore. Sigh.
Amy

Ella said...

Sam does any investing at our house. He seems to have a knack for it. Not me. But I am pretty good at spending any money generated from it.

When I read the title of the post, I thought perhaps it was a chain letter for the spanking inclined. Not sure how that would work, but it is an interesting thought.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

Aimless Rambling said...

Glad you held on to your money. I can just imagine P's reaction if you hadn't listened.

ronnie said...

EsMay - LOL. These teach them a few lessons. Thanks.

Roz - Made me smile. Thanks.

Hermione - I'm certainly glad I didn't. Thanks.

Amy - It did make me smile whenn I read that they had returned it. Thanks.

Ella - I don't think a spanking chain letter would be a good idea. I think those type of letters never work, always breakdown. Thanks.

SG - P told me not to invest, so had I done it anyway and lost the money, I certainly would have ended up with a very sore bottom. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx