Wednesday 10 October 2018

Like London Buses

They say London buses come in threes.......you wait for ages, none show up then along come three. So what's the connection with spanking? Well for one, the colour of my backside on the weekend pretty well matched the old image of the London bus and for two, after more than a week of waiting for a spanking three came along within twenty-four hours. Memo to self - careful what you wish for Ronnie.

I got spanked twice on Saturday and then again on Sunday. The second time on Saturday was the hardest but the one on Sunday hurt the most because I was still tender from Saturday and it came shortly after I'd showered.

We finished all the jobs we'd promised to get done on the kids' house, P went over on his own on the last day just to finish up some small touches and I had stuff of my own to get done. I also had time to dwell on not getting spanked, amazing how when you've got it in your system that you need a spanking it just doesn't go away on its own. A bit like when you've got a tune in your head playing over and over which you just can't seem to get rid of. Anyway I decided to send P a whatsapp link to my Wednesday blog and asked him to have a look for me, I didn't say what for or anything, just the link and 'please take a look'.

What did I get back? Nothing sexy, no warning, no promises, just 'I see'. But that was enough to make me excited because he wouldn't ignore it and I'd broken the ice so something would happen, it just had to. When he came home in the evening nothing was said, in fact we went down the road to the local pub and had a couple of beers, no driving, he held my hand which was a good sign but not a word said about spanking. Friday he had to go to Northampton which took most of the day, I thought I might get an email or text telling me what I'd be getting later but not a word until he was leaving to return home and then it was just a guesstimate how long it would take because there was traffic on the M1. No spanking or mention of one as the evening went on and I was getting a bit tetchy. I went to bed unspanked.

Saturday morning was raining, cold and miserable. I moaned about it, I had to take some Internet purchases back to Debenhams but didn't want to. P came in from the garden, he didn't seem to mind the rain, he'd picked the last of his tomatoes and chopped the plants up, he was chirpy and made us both a mug of tea. He came into the lounge and I'd got the heating on, he pulled his drizzled sweat shirt off and said he was too warm, I told him not to throw it on the furniture it was soaking wet. He still threw it on an armchair, then he altered the thermostat. He said he thought I was going into town, but I hadn't even showered yet. I answered curtly that it could wait till the weather improved. He made some comment about my mood could do with improving too and said he was taking his tea upstairs to the office and that I should join him up there when I'd finished mine, he wanted a word with me. I felt my heart thump.

Less than ten minutes later I poured a third of my tea down the sink and went upstairs, he was sitting with his back to me clicking away at his laptop. He must have heard the door open but he didn't turn round, just told me sit, while I still could, and wait for him, he'd be a few more minutes. I felt my legs go weak and I needed a wee. I started to say something but he cut me off and said he'd be with me shortly. Oh shit isn't it stupid, I was going to get what I wanted and yet I'd been about to make excuses for myself without even hearing yet what my husband had got to say. Anyway a couple of minutes later he turned around and told me I'd been sullen and ill tempered since last night and it had gotten even worse this morning. He got up and moved onto the futon next to me as he was telling me all this. He said he wasn't going to tolerate moodiness of any sort over the weekend, there was no need for it, it was unacceptable and he was going to nip it in the bud right now. He pulled me across his lap, dragged my shorts down and started spanking me. He continued his exaggerated diatribe as he did it, I still had my knickers on but flimsy silk is no protection against a man's hand and my husband's hands had been working manually all week so they were on top form. He spanked me for about five minutes, covering both cheeks thoroughly, then made me apologise for being sullen. He told me to get up and go shower, he needed to go into town himself so we may as well go together and he didn't want to hear any nonsense about the rain. As I opened the door, he called, "Oh and when we've finished what we need to do, it'll be a snack lunch then back home and a sound spanking for you, my girl".

"But you've just spanked me!" I exclaimed.

"That was for your childish and quite unnecessary mood," he said. "I shall spank you later for that post you published on your blog, or rather for what it implied. Or perhaps both, anyway it was clear from it that you need a very sound spanking indeed and I am going to provide one." I left the office and floated off for a shower.

How a girl's mood can change. I was chatty and jokey and, for the first time, asked him how his little trip had gone, showing genuine interest. I even paid for lunch. I'll admit I was a little apprehensive that he'd said 'very sound' but sometimes he uses words for effect and I was excited too. The earlier spanking had made me horny.

So we got home mid afternoon and P said we should go upstairs to the bedroom. He wasn't just taking me across his lap then. He sometimes use the razor strop in the bedroom and also the cane because he prefers me in the laying position with my hips raised on pillows when he's going to spank me with certain implements, especially if it's going to be hard. I gulped when I heard his words. My knickers had been damp all the way home but I was already having second thoughts about how this was going to work out.

Well I needn't have fretted too much. He did put me across his lap in the bedroom as it happened, on the corner of the bed. He spanked me pretty hard, first with his hand and then with our rosethorn paddle, it super-heated the whole of my backside to the point where I could barely feel the leather when he let it rest against my cheeks, which were half bare and half knickered where my panties had pulled into my crack. I thought that might be the end of it. A pause before he made me go down on him or kneel up on the bed to be penetrated. I was wrong. He lifted me fully onto the bed then got up himself and threw a couple of pillows into the centre. He told me get over them and then pulled my knickers right down to my ankles. I gasped. I heard him walk around the bed and then saw him reach under his side and withdraw his cane. He came back round to the left of me and gave me six strokes, quickly and effectively giving me no time to adjust or protest, only wriggle and squeal. The pain from the strokes was still registering with my brain, it kept coming in waves, I wanted to get up and dance, then I heard him walk back around the bed to my right. I went to twist onto my side so that I could see him. "Get back as you were!" he barked.

He gave me another six and I screamed, several times. I knew our neighbours were out but I don't think it would have made any difference had they been in. He dropped his cane to the floor as I pounded the mattress with my fists and roared incoherent protests at the pain in my bottom, my legs thrashing wildly trying futilely to dissipate it. P walked calmly to the bottom of the bed and took my knickers from my ankles, goodness knows how they'd kept on.

"You probably won't be wanting to wear these for a little while," he said, "I hope that's cured you of you week-long malaise, just let me know any time it builds up again or perhaps I'll look into your blog more often and see for myself." Oh he was pleased with himself, and amused, I could hear it in his voice. I heard him go downstairs, good, I didn't want him pestering for sex, those thoughts had gone. I spent half an hour or more nursing my smarting bottom before going down and resuming normal contact. We had a lovely dinner just the two of us that evening, I'd gotten over the spanking although my bottom hadn't and I knew there were welts. I was getting horny again but didn't get anything.

Then Sunday morning when I came out of the shower P was waiting in the bedroom for me, sitting at the top of the bed against the wall. He was in just his underpants, his summer tan making them whiter than white, his bulge very evident. I hadn't expected it, my hair was dripping, I has a towel wrapped round me, my backside had been teased back to tingles by the shower, I said, "Let me just dry my hair." I licked my lips and looked directly at his cock. "Please," I added.

"Come here and lay over my lap," my husband said.

"Oh no P, please, you spanked me really well yesterday, I could feel it in the shower my bottom's so tender".

"Do as you're told unless you want me to get the cane out again". I shot over his lap. My towel unwrapped, I could feel his cock pushing against my hip, my hair was dripping, at least it was his side of the bed.

Then he spanked me. He threw the towel off the bed and alternated between hands. Oh god it hurt. I was tender and had bluish smudges where the cane had welted, my sit spots were still pink and the water jets had actually stung so much I'd had to turn them down. I muffled the duvet into my mouth to stop me screaming. It didn't last long fortunately, he had other things on his mind, but it really did hurt, it brought tears to my eyes, the sort you might get when you trap your finger in a door or bite your tongue, short sharp pain. He told me to go down on him, I said I'd just dry my hair off a bit first but he said no, do it right now as you are, with your backside roasting and a sorry look on your face. Well I did it and he was drooling and hard as a flagpole, I thought he was going to spurt into my throat any second but he held off, I don't know how, I was starting to get wet myself when he said, "Right dry your hair off now, I'll sit and watch you. Then we're going to fuck and I don't care what sort of mess we make". So I dried off, a bit awkward with him and his cock watching me and my heat rising. I didn't dry properly, we fucked instead. Then he went downstairs to make a cup of tea while I finished off. So I got my spanking and more:)

Ronnie
xx                    

13 comments:

Roz said...

Wow Ronnie, that was some weekend! You certainly got more than you bargained for. Ouch! Be careful what you wish for.

Glad you managed to finish everything you planned for your son and DIL. So excited for you with the imminent arrival of your grandbaby :)

Hugs
Roz

an English Rose said...

Well that was a nice weekend!!!
love Jan, xx

Rosie Jones said...

Everything comes to she who waits, especially if she provides a clue! But, ouch!, Ronnie, that was some weekend.
Rosie xx

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Let us know when you start to feel a little twitch that indicates a desire for another spanking. I am betting it will be by Friday.

Hermione said...

My goodness, Ronnie, P certainly knows how to give you what you need and then some! I hope he will read this post.

Hugs,
Hermione

morningstar said...

wow what a lovely weekend you had :) I won't say I'm jealous cause we got our 'act' together too :)

Life is good when the bottom turns pink :)

Ella said...

Ronnie,
P ignoring you the rest of the week made the weekend even better. Sounds like he hasn't lost his touch. Just a short hiatus. Like to hear that the razor strop is seeing some action, too. Well, you could face the new week thoroughly spanked and thoroughly fucked. Good for you.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

NoraJean said...

Wow! ... great weekend, Ronnie! :)) ... I somehow missed your last Weds post and had to go back and read it. You will love, love, love being a Gram. I can still remember the feeling I had when I held my first in my arms. We have 3 grandboys now, the eldest is already 14. Time will fly!

Your P has your number for sure ... I am sorry but I was chuckling almost through the entire read, thinking, girl, you know you had it coming!

Enjoy the glow ... and the countdown to Gram time! ... hugs .. nj

Boosghost2 said...

Wow! Um, ouch! I am glad you got what you wanted though!

Boo

QBuzz said...

Be careful what you wish for, cus you just might get it... three times :D
Do your neighbours often get to listen in on your spankings?

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful husband that you have. Adding a third spanking to ensure you will not be longing for a spanking for at least a little while, and making it effective. P just likes to let you know he is charge of spanking you, not you telling him when to spank. Delicious love making afterwards. Wonderful
bottoms up
red

ronnie said...

Roz - I got what I wanted and a little bit more:) Thanks.

Jan - Yes a very nice weekend:) Thanks.

Rosie - Sometimes we do need to give a little hint to our partners. Thanks.

OBB - How did you know. Thanks.

Hermione - He has his moments. Thanks.

Morningstar - Thanks. Happy you had a little play:) Thanks.

Ella - - I'm ready for the nextr round now:) Thanks,

Nora Jean - Thanks. I can see why you were laughing. I am so excited I can't wait.

Boo - So am I now. Thanks.

QBuzz - I certainly hope not. We are very careful when we know our neighbours are in. Thanks.

Red - Thanks. He certainly is in charge of my spanking he made sure of that.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Yorkie69 said...

My goodness Ronnie. Sounds like a dream weekend to me. Welts? Slight bruising? Kicking and screaming after a caning? Wow.
Nice!

Yorkie