Friday 22 June 2018

Enough's enough

That's what I was told and, although he had the good grace to bear with me for another twenty minutes before steering us back to the car park, my husband meant It.

"Bad enough accompanying you when you're searching for stuff for yourself, but this is much worse. No way can this just go on and on, it's ridiculous. The only good side is that you're hardly lusting over the fashion stuff, in fact I think you've barely noticed it."

This is a new experience for P. Last time I was doing this kind of shopping he was so embroiled building his business that he was unaware of it, even when he did accompany me his mind was never really on it, except for the bigger stuff like pushchairs and car seats which for some reason (male mind) interested him. You see we'd been shopping, ostensibly for some things I needed for our upcoming trip but in reality baby clothes kept jumping out from the rails at me. You see our son and dil are having a baby, yep I shall become a grandmother, and I'm over the moon about it. The only thing is they refuse to reveal the sex, at least at this stage, so I'm having to choose colours carefully which is probably no bad thing really although I'm still trying to wrangle it out of them.

P says it's good to keep it secret, who'd want a load of traditional (read old fashioned) blue oriented or pink oriented clothes and accessories. In fact he even advised our son at dinner the other week to refuse to allocate a gender at all until some time in the child's teens when it can make up its own mind, politically correct and all that. Thank goodness they both know P's sense of humour. 

Anyway that's what happened and we returned home with P not really in a bad mood although he did say he didn't want to be hoodwinked again and I should make such trips with friends or use the internet. Men, they don't understand.

When we got home I took the bags upstairs and started laying the clothes out in little sets on the bed. P followed me up after a few minutes to change into shorts, he wasn't amused to see the bed covered with baby gear, he said he'd made a cup of tea downstairs and I said I'd be down in a minute. He put his shorts on and left the room but was back before the door had closed.

"No you won't," he said with a determined look on his face, "I know what will happen when I go down, you'll be arranging and rearranging this lot and getting all soppy and dreamy. You can come with me into the office instead." He took me by the arm into the office and spanked me. And lectured me about being a good woman but having to keep a sense of priority and not going over the top and anyway it was months away etc etc. It did make me think about the amount of physical as well as mental time I'd been tying up but I don't think the spanking will change me. Other than short term of course, which was pretty predictable. Thoughts of babies faded and thoughts of my husband's cock, which I could feel nuzzling against my hip, took charge.

"Thank you for spanking me and putting me straight," I said when the spanks stopped. Then I slid off his lap onto my knees, pulled his shorts down at the front and took his cock into my mouth. "I won't be a naughty girl........ and drag you along....... under false pretences in future," I said between licks and slurps. Then I felt his hand grasp my head.

"Oh god!! Oh God no!!!" I heard him cry as his hips thrust his cock to the back of my mouth and his first big spurt hit my throat. I swallowed as much as I could and made sure to keep sucking for the after spurts as I reversed my mouth along his shaft. Cum dripped from my lips onto his shorts as I looked up at him.

"Why were you screaming No, didn't you like it darling?" I asked in feigned innocence.

"I think you know the answer to that," he gasped with a smile.

"See, that spanking has helped me prioritise already."

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

16 comments:

Eric51Amy49 said...

Fun story but your fella has his work cut out for him... babies can be extremely distracting!!!
Amy

Fondles said...

Oh i get distracted and fuss over stuff like that too, so I totally understand if you had stayed up there longer than a minute. Clearly P is on to you :)

Glad your priorities are in order. (If only for a little while... because babies, you know??)

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

That is wonderful news! Congratulations to your son and dil and to you and P! Baby shopping and a spanking. What could be better, sounds perfect :) Glad your priorities are in order now too lol, temporarily at least :)

Hugs
Roz

PK said...

I'm so excited for you - about the baby that is. Of course I'm excited for you for getting spanked too and all that came after.

Baker said...

You've got it in order now! Baby shopping is a wonderful experience that you can repeat often before and after the little one makes his or her appearance!!! Kind of like spanking and mfl! Worth a repeat every time!
--Baker

Aimless Rambling said...

You have P right in the palm of your hand. I love how you handle things.

The baby shopping turns into toddler shopping to school clothes shopping to ...It will be better if you have a grandson, but not as much fun as if there is a granddaughter, but fun nonetheless.

Ella said...

Let me just lay this on the line, Ronnie. I would suck anyone and anything for a grandbaby.

Hugs and Slurps Across the Pond,
Ella

NoraJean said...

I don't know what gave me the most laughs, Ronnie ... your post or Ella's comment. Happy future grand baby shopping ... it never ends ;)) ... nj

Windy said...

OH MY GOSH at Ella! HAHAHAHAHA

Ronnie, you take what would be just an average shopping trip and turn it into something really clever and fun (and sexy) to read about!

Congratulations on your near future grandbaby!!!! How wonderful!

Windy

ronnie said...

Amy - I'm already thinking about the next shop. Thanks.

Fondles - I think he would need to spank me every day:) Thanks.

Roz - Thanks. I think I'll be getting quite a few more before the baby is born:)

PK - Thanks. Think my bottom will be suffering.

Baker - I'm sure it will be repeated many times. Thanks.

SG - Thanks. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of shopping then:)

Ella - LOL. I nearly chocked on my beer. One day. Thanks.

Nora Jean- Ella's by a long shot. She cracks me up. Thanks.

Windy - Thank you. I didn't go out with that intention it just happened:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Ronnie - In my experience, men are not happy when brought along shopping. I'm glad he explained that to you in no uncertain terms.

Maybe you can trick him into a repeat next week. It's a win-win, if you ask me.

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

Ronnie, Yay to it all! I would be distracted too! P got you back to earth and you had fun!
ELLA LOLOLOL!!!

ronnie said...

Hermione - Not sure about next week:) Thanks.

Minelle - Until the next time:) Ella really made me laugh. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Rosie Jones said...

There’s no grandma hat on the horizon for me but I don’t think I’d go as far as Ella! Getting spanked for buying baby clothes with P in tow sounds like a winner to me.
Rosie xx

1ManView said...

I think P is more clever than you think. You shop until you drop. He'll get the reward for it twicw fold... :)

peace and love
1ManView

ronnie said...

Rosie - I don't think I'd have gone as far as Ella either. Thanks.

1MV - He still surprises me. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx