Friday 17 June 2016

I'm banned from a restaurant

And that's not all, I didn't even get spanked for being stroppy about it.

Sometimes stupid little things just get blown up and have consequences which are way out of proportion to the stupid little thing that started it all in the first place. It happened the other night when we were eating in a local town restaurant, it isn't a great place just pleasant, part of a chain, we go there sometimes because P has a Tastecard and gets more or less fifty percent off. I complained to P that my meal wasn't 'as normal', he asked me in what way and I vaguely said there were bits in the pesto sauce, he tasted some and said it seemed OK to him. I left a lot of it and mentioned it to the waitress when she came to clear. She asked exactly what was the problem, I was vague. She asked did I want replacement or something else, I didn't.

P wasn't pleased. He said he was surprised that, after working in the industry for several years, I would make a vague semi-complaint and not follow it through. He said it made it difficult for the staff and I looked silly for saying it. He said you either make a complaint and say plainly what the problem is, in which case it can be resolved, or you keep quiet. But you don't do half-way, what's the point. I suppose he was right. Anyway we paid and left and on the way home he said we wouldn't go there again, I'd made a fuss about nothing and it was embarrassing.

Ha! Well firstly I'd hardly say I'd made a fuss, far from it, and secondly it seemed a bit childish to say we wouldn't go there again. I told him so but he said it wasn't negotiable, I was banned as he put it. I told him I'd go there with a friend if I wanted to, I hadn't done anything to be embarrassed about. He said well if I did, I couldn't use his Tastecard. Now that's what I definitely call childish and I told him that too.

I honestly thought I'd get a spanking when we got home and I wasn't looking forward to it but it didn't happen. He was just a bit surly, we'll see what happens next time I mention grabbing a bite to eat there. Perhaps a full blown argument could ensue and I could call a few names and then get one humdinger of a spanking to clear the air, then have my 'ban' removed and go get something to eat:)

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx 

20 comments:

Michael M said...

I'm with you. This type of restaurant in the UK is just serving rubbish food and charging a lot of money. Think of it as a boycott rather than a ban.

an English Rose said...

Hi Ronnie, I bet next time P. wants to go there, he will spank you because he won't be able to! Win win
love Jan, xx

MrJ said...

May be P did what he should do when suspecting topping from the bottom.

Fondles said...

LOL I'm not even sure what to make of this. I get the feeling like it's not something that you're too bothered about, but that you're wondering why he's making a bigger fuss of it than it is. If it were me I'd probably probe and dig n go on and on until BIKSS really has something to get upset about. But then that's just me - I can't leave things alone.

Lindy Thomas said...

Will be interesting to see if P forgets, taking you to this restaurant again. Maybe you should have kept pushing for the spanking you desired Ronnie.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs Lindy

Ella said...

This is a story that begs for resolution. Let us all know if there is closure in the future. Not familiar with the restaurant chain to which you refer but it sounds very "ho hum." The spanking could have been the high point of the evening. Better luck next time.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

PK said...

You are such a naught girl! I'm sure P will clear the air before long.

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, I'm with Ella, this begs for resolution. Will be interesting to see if P forgets.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,
Those kinds of evenings......... the surly kind......... never sit well with me. I agree with Ella, though. A spanking might have been the highlight. May another night be a wonderful date night.
Meredith

ronnie said...

Michael - Not as bad as some. Thank you.

Jan - Don't you just love a win win situation. Hope you are enjoying the cruise. Thanks.

MrJ - He probably should have. Thank you

Fondles - You're right it's not something that I'm too bothered about but will bring it up again just to see what reaction I get. Thanks.

Lindy - I'll wait my time. Thanks.

Ella - I will definitely fill you in when it comes up again. Thanks.

PK - Me naughty - never:) Thanks.

Roz - He's like an elephant - never forgets. Thanks.

Meredith - I was surprised no spanking happened. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Minielle Labraun said...

Hmmm..... Maybe you should ask for clarification later?!

Aimless Rambling said...

I'm quite sure you will get your just desserts before too long. Enjoy them.

Dragon's Rose said...

I hate those snitty arguments that don't seem to have an ending. I rather just take the spanking and move on to make up sex.

Baxter said...

We have restaurants here in the US that are chains and don't give a crap about quality so you can bellow all you want, but you are basically a fart in a hurricane of complaints.
But I am surprised that P did not give your bottom a good thrashing for your complaints. I am sure you were expecting it and to not get it will make you all the more naughty. I hope he does take you over the knee for a strong paddling.

ronnie said...

Minelle - Sometime. Thanks.

SG - I'll definitely bring it up again. Thanks.

DRose - Know exactly what you mean. Thanks.

Baxter - I've been OTK but not for that little episode. I'll see what happens when I mention going there again. Thank.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

I'm also surprised that P didn't spank you when you got home. Could it be that he had indigestion?

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Hermione - It's possible from that restaurant:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

imagine, being stroppy and not being spanked. what is the world coming to... better luck next time
bottoms up
red

ronnie said...

Red - I think I need to have words with him:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Lani said...

We've had discussions about responses at restaurants. I'm a tad pickier and a bit short tempered with poor service. :)