Very late with this one.
1. Said something very rude to a doctor during childbirth?
No and not really rude and not to a doctor but I did tell the midwife when she was telling me to push that I couldn't bloody well do this.
2. Seen someone pop their eyeball out?
When I was younger a relative of a friend had a false eyeball and he
used to take it out and show us.
3. Had your stomach pumped?
No but a friend did.
4. Been to a drag show with a very large gay man?
Not with a very large gay man but have been to a drag show.
5. Eaten a worm?
Eaten a few funny things when we were in China but not any worms. Yuck,
gives me the shivers just thinking about it.
6. Run a nifty, little money-making business when you were 11-12 years
old buying girlie magazines for the boys in the neighbourhood.
LOL. No but I did make money by dog walking.
7. Crawled through an underground storm sewer for 5 blocks?
Now what would I want to do that for.
8. Lied about your weight?
It's the scales that lie.
9. Needed your husband to help you up the stairs because you were
Not up the stairs but a long time ago P had to pick me up from the dance floor. I wasn't drunk just a little tipsy and slipped as I was wearing a
long evening dress. Well that's my side of the story.
10. Seen a movie star in an airport?
Not a movie star but a couple of famous footballers, models and a TV show host.
11. Walked out of a movie?
Yes. My aunt took me and a friend to the
cinema but she took us to see the wrong movie which was The Virgin Soldiers.
We left as soon as she saw the title come up.
12. Sat on a jury?
Yes. It was a rape case of a 15 yer old schoolgirl. On hearing some of the evidence it became apparent to me that it happened very
close to home and the girl went to my son's school. The next day I knew one of the witnesses so they excused me.
13. Told a child, "Because I said so."
LOL. Don't all mothers.
14. Ran a cash register in a small grocery store when you were 8 years
Yes but only in my own little play fantasy world. (I was 6) An Aunt
bought me a cash register for Christmas.
15. Wrote a eulogy for a parent?
No but wished I had.
16. Heard a song you were sure was written and sung just for you?
When I was younger plenty.
17. Roasted chestnuts on an open fire?
Oh yes. We had an open fire when I was small and Christmas Eve would see
us all around the fire roasting chestnuts,
18. Eaten 44 shrimp at one sitting?
I've only just started liking Tiger prawns so I'd never eat 44 shrimps.
19. Thrown all phones in a drawer for the entire weekend?
No. I just turn off if I don't want any messages or calls.
20. Gone on a vacation all by yourself?
Fun meme Ella. Thanks.
A little Blip
1 hour ago