Monday 31 August 2015

Games Room Spanking

I got spanked the other day, not an engineered-by-Ronnie spanking, a good old fashioned hard spanking with me on the defensive, not in horny spank mode but in guilt mode. I had lied to P, it was only what I'd call a 'white lie' but a lie nevertheless. It was to get my own way, I got found out, I got embarrassed, I apologised, I reasoned it out, all to no avail so I got spanked and I didn't want to be. The ideal situation, eh, and one which many of us fantasise about but when it happens there's no sexy side really because of all the other emotions which override it.

 We're in the process of booking a holiday, I should say I'm in the process as I do all the groundwork, anyway we're looking for a nice villa for a week. I found a few possibles, one of them has a games room with a half size snooker table, darts and an old pinball contraption, P said he liked it. We're probably going to have guests for a couple of days and he said it would be nice to have that facility. I didn't like it too much the more I thought about it, it's a nice place but one thing it has a shared pool with 3 other villas and the other it only has one ensuite, but mostly I didn't like the games room, I mean holidays in the sun don't go with playing snooker and darts, not in my opinion. So, when I gave P a rundown of availability and prices, I said the games room villa was no longer available.

 It was a porky. He had a link to it from an email I'd sent him a couple of days earlier, I don't think he even knew where the link went but clicked it anyway and found September dates showing vacant. He asked me how come, I thought about making up a story but then thought another lie would get me in deeper, so I just admitted it.

 He listened to what I'd got to say, then told me off and said if I had strong feelings I should articulate them and win my point that way not by lying. I felt bad. Then he told me to come over to him, he was sitting on the sofa, I knew what he was going to do and I knew I deserved it. He made me take my jeans down, I know it's serious when he does that rather than make a ritual of doing it himself, it was all rather objective and unglamorous. Then he told me to pull my pants down, which I didn't want to do, but I did it. Then he just told me to get across his lap and when I hesitated he assisted me quite roughly. Then he spanked my bottom hard, with his hands, for about 5 minutes solid, alternating hands presumably when one started to sting too much, I thought they must sting because my backside certainly was, more than I could ever remember from a hand spanking, and can't see how his hands could not have felt the same so he must have known he was hurting me. Anyway after he'd done it he just shoved me off his lap and told me not to do that again or I wouldn't sit down for a week. I was on the edge of tears and just whimpered I was sorry.

 Later in the day we made up, the usual formula, I felt uneasy but wanting to be close, wanting to touch, wanting to talk. I didn't mention the incident, we did discuss the villas again though and this time I included the games room one. He said no, forget that one, some of the others looked a lot nicer. Men! So had I got my way? I suppose so but it had cost me a sore bottom to get it.

Have a good week.

 Ronnie
xx    

23 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, I agree, the reality is so different from the fantasy. Those kind of spankings are not sexy, at the time anyway. The emotions surrounding them are vastly different. Glad you and P made up later on.

For me these kind of spankings can be sexy in hindsight.

Hugs
Roz

Michael M said...

Oh dear a hot bot for a fib. Well it's over now. Maybe the games room would have been a good recreation room for the days when your guests aren't there?
Hope the chosen villa is up to scratch. Enjoy the wet bank holiday.

an English Rose said...

Oops! Never mind Ronnie,sometimes the risks we take to get our own way just don't come off. At least you don't have to go the villa. I wouldn't have fancied that one either!!
love Jan,xx

Lindy Thomas said...

Oh dear punishment spanking are certainly not sexy or how you have fantasised about them. At least you made up and you are going to a different villa. Enjoy your trip.
Lindy x

PK said...

Our life style can be complicated at times. I've never been punished even when I felt I should be. I really don't know how I'd feel about it. I'm glad your relationship is as good as it is.

Our Bottoms Burn said...

I'll bet you would look cute bent over the snooker table.

Ella said...

Hi Ronnie,
When there is a spanking for something like a lie, I do not feel it is supposed to feel sexy. That is the price that you pay to keep the relationship strong and honest.
Before ttwd, a little white lie could fester until it built a little white wall between us.
That doesn't happen anymore. The act of spanking is also an act of forgiveness. That's the part I like.

Ella Ever After

abby said...

In the 'end' all was well...more than well...and that is what matters...
hugs abby

Aimless Rambling said...

Sorry Ronnie = those little white lies can be deadly. It ended well and that's the best thing ever.

Hermione said...

All's well that ends well, I guess. I'm surprised P didn't opt for the one with the games room, though.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Roz - Yes, in hindsight I agree. Thanks.

Michael - I should have learn my lesson by now. Not sure if it will go ahead, we'll see. Hasn't stopped raining all day. Typical bank holiday in the UK. Hope it wasn't too wet for you. Thank you.

Jan - It was Ok but others nicer. Something has come up so we may have to pass until later in the year now.

Lindy - Yes, all's well. Nothing booked and may not happen now. Thanks.

PK - I've been punished when I felt I shouldn't have so yes our life style is complicated but wouldn't change it. Thanks.

OBB - LOL. I bet P would think so. Thank you.

Ella - Yes, a spanking clears the air and all is forgiven. Thanks.

Abby - Yes, all's well that ends well. Thanks.

SG - I say I'll never tell a white lie again but I know I will and pay the price. Thanks.

Hermione - The other are much nicer and a little cheaper but we may have to pass altogether for now. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Enzo said...

Sound like a well deserved spanking in my opinion. Not to harsh for a small lie.
The question is if you end up getting your way was it worth it?

Best,
Enzo

Anonymous said...

Being spanked for deliberately lying is just, even if we don't like it at the time. I believe we opened ourselves up to be spanked this way when we requested TTWD!
The make-up afterwards shows all is forgiven, and the annoyance has dissipated immediately for P!
bottoms up
Red

stay at home mom said...

Hi Ronnie, I am sorry for you having a sore bum, because this was a punishment, no fun. However I am so glad that you made up again and that all is well for you and P. So, after all this, both of you deserve an especially wonderful holiday trip.

hugs

Nina

MrJ said...

It seems that the emotive context sort of determined the impact. Good to r3solve tings this way, and leave them behind.

Minielle Labraun said...

Complicated... Yet not really. Sometimes it may be hard with all the emotions swirling around. It worked though. You are in harmony again.

Cat said...

Ooh sorry that happened to the two of you Ronnie but the nice thing is that the slate is cleaned so quickly. Hope you two enjoy the villa you chose and have a lovely holiday.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

ronnie said...

Enzo - Not at the time. Thank you.

Red - It was only a white lie:) Thank you.

Nina - Spanked and all's well. Perfect. Thanks.

MrJ - And that's the best way to resolve things:) Thank you.

Minelle - It always works. Thanks.

Cat - Thanks. Keeping fingers crossed.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Blondie said...

Love spankings except when they are for trouble I (we) get ourselves into. Men! Was the spanking worth getting your way? Well now you can focus on fun spankings on your vacation

Katie said...

Oh gosh, Ronnie! :( Sorry that you went through that tough spanking! I know first hand how a fella's hand can pack a STING! OUCH! SO not fun...

In the end though, I am glad that it did what those kind of things do- you communicate (well your P did first (UGH), and then move on together instead of festering little stuff. I also am glad that you are not going to the game room villa. ;) I agree with your thoughts about a holiday and hope that is is wonderful when you go! Many hugs,

<3 Katie

ronnie said...

Blondie - Looks like we may have to delay the holiday.

Katie - I swear P's hand is getting stronger as hand spanking seems harder than ever. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Ronnie I can see that a disciplinary spanking is so un-sexy at the time, but perhaps looking back on it you find it more so? Maybe P should have finished it off with six on the bare from the cane? Ouch! Thanks as always for the lovely posts, you are unequalled in the way that you blend real life vignettes into spanking tales. . I love your blog. Jake x

ronnie said...

Jake - I'm glad he didn't:) Really lovely of you to say. Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx