Thursday 20 August 2015

Cassie's Ordeal

I've been reading Cassie from the start.  She's like an old friend to me so I'm thrilled there is a new book out. 


Here's a little blurb...

Cassie loves her life on the river with Tom and her friends. She feels Tom has her wrapped in a safe and protected cocoon of love.  But her world is jarred when the phone calls begin. Cassie hesitates to tell Tom about them knowing he’ll over react and she will be the one under ‘house arrest’. But when the calls go from annoying to frightening she has no choice. Tom brings in the police to find out who is behind the harassment and make plans to keep Cassie safe, but he’s too late – Cassie is gone without a trace.

The police began an all our search, but there are few clues to go on. Will life on the river ever be the same again?


You can buy from Blushing Books or Amazon.

Ronnie
xx

11 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie, I adore Tom and Cassie and am looking forward to reading this :)

Hugs
Roz

PK Corey said...

You're a doll Ronnie - I was beginning to think it would never go live!

Minielle Labraun said...

I too have read everything of Cassie's from the beginning! Always enjoy more!! Always!

Aimless Rambling said...

Finally, after waiting all day I checked again late last night and it was finally up on Amazon. I love Cassie. Thanks Ronnie and PK

ronnie said...

Roz - Me too. Thanks.

PK - My pleasure. You know how much I like Cassie.

Minelle - Looking forward to it.Thanks.

SG - Only this morning I realised it was out. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

stay at home mom said...

Hi Ronnie, up to now I have only read Cassie's Space, which I loved, and Cassie's Ordeal sounds exciting too. Another one for TBR list. Thank you for sharing.

hugs

Nina

Cat said...

Can't wait to read this one...thanks for sharing the links Ronnie.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronnie said...

Nina - It's on my TBR list as well. Thanks.

Cat - Think could be one of her best. Thanks.

Love
Ronnie
xx

Lindy Thomas said...

Thanks Ronnie and PK getting ready to read this over the weekend. Can't wait to see what Cassie gets up to this time.
Lindy

ronnie said...

Lindy - Looking forward to it as well. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx