Friday 1 May 2015

In with the New - May Edition

Another batch of blogs for your enjoyment.




Serenity Through Submission
A married D/s Journey.

Spanking and Submission
And really cute chicks Tumblr.

Ain't Misbehavin
A tasteful blog featuring female domination.

DD: The Way We Are
From the inside out.
Domestic Discipline which is the key tool we use to grow closer, better our relationship, and ourselves.

Spanking-Vignettes
Pictures and captions Tumblr,

Domestic Submission
Constance and Mike - I found I like being submissive- and Mark likes to be dominant.

Mutual Domestic Discipline
A journal of Sophie and Steve's mutual spanking relationship.

Cute and Spoiled
22 year old bi female. Kinks include spanking, age play, and pet play and happily engaged to a loving daddy.

Slave and Master Musings

The life and thoughts of a slave girl and her Master.

The Pouting Princess
A young, new-to-the-spanking-scene woman.

Messages For My Master

A submissive's experience in the world of BDSM.

Ella Ever After
Ella and Sam 
What is new for us is ttwd and my courage in asking Sam to lead. It is both difficult and wonderful to learn new roles and witness how that love continues to grow each and every day.

Naughty Girls Bottoms Spanked
Bare bottom is always best. Tumblr blog.

Brett Meadows' Erotic Stories
A collection of erotica, from the romantic to the kinky.

Sub At First Sight
I am still learning my Sir and what pleases him.

Le cul d'or
Reflections on spanking peachy female bottoms.

I hope you will find time to visit and say hello. Remember some of these blogs may not be new to you but to others a new discovery.

Any spanking-oriented blogs out there that we haven't found yet? If you spot a new blog or start/have one yourself please send me an e-mail or leave a comment and I'll add it to my next In with the New post.

Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

Thanks to Hermione and Michael for their contributions.

18 comments:

Cat said...

Thanks Ronnie for keeping track of and sharing all the new blogs.

Hugs and blessings...
Cat

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ronnie
Meredith

cutiebootie said...

Thanks for sharing these blog links, Ronnie. I have discovered a few new ones that I like... much appreciated!

Christina said...

Great job Ronnie! Thank you. :D

Roz said...

Thank you Ronnie, that's a great list. These are all new to me. Welcome to blogland everyone :)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

I love the picture. It looks like all the new spanking loggers celebrating their introduction to our community.

Hugs,
Hermione

Ella said...

Hello Ronnie,
Thanks for introducing my new blog! You are all making me feel at home. The next time you are putting up Ella Ever After, please change the 15 years of marriage. It has been WAAAAY longer than that. :)
Best,
Ella

Aimless Rambling said...

Thanks Ronnie - I'll try to get around to them within the week.

Florida Dom said...

Thanks for sharing the new blogs. Always good to welcome newcomers to our little community.

FD

ronnie said...

Cat - It's my pleasure. Thank you.

Meredith - Thanks. Keep your eyes open for any new blogs.

Cutiebootie - Thanks and glad you've found some you like.

Christina - Thank you.

Roz - I hope you enjoying visiting. Thank you.

Hermione - Ah, I like to think that:) Thank you.

Ella - Should learn to read correctly:) I hope you enjoy blogging and meet lots of wonderful friends. Thanks.

SG - Thanks.

FD - Hello. Funny I was just thinking about you:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

stay at home mom said...

Hi Ronnie, thank you for the new list of bloggers. :)

hugs

Nina

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning our blog.

Michael M said...

Some good sites here. Thanks for taking the trouble to do the list. Hope you have a good weekend holiday.

ronnie said...

Nina - Thank you.

Sophie - My pleasure. I hope you enjoy blogging and meet many new friends.

Michael - Thanks. Keep your eyes open and let me know if you spot any newbies.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Do you know of any other blogs about couples in mutual DD relationships? We have a post asking about it, if anyone's interested.

ronnie said...

Sophie hi,

You have a couple of blogs on my list here. Ella Ever After and DD:The Way We are.

Bonnie from My Bottom Smarts has links to DD blogs and A Domestic Discipline Society.

Hope that helps.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie,

I meant domestic discipline, where the couple spank each other. Rather than just one partner getting spanked.

Sophie.

ronnie said...

Sophie,

The few couples I know that switch have recently closed their blogs so not sure where to point you. There are couple who spank each other for fun but not for DD.

Check out Bonnie's blog and if I find any I will send you the link.

Love,
Ronnie
xx