Friday 13 February 2015

Happy Bums

We were watching TV the other week, well I was, P was at the dining table doing some accounts when he looked up and said "what was that I just heard about happy bums?"  It was actually part of an Easyjet ad.

"It's an ad for Easy Jet," I said. "So that's who we need to fly with, not that meanie at Ryanair."


"Well I like to think about the happiest wallet," said my husband, "but anyway how do they get their happy bums? Does someone spank them before they embark

"I think it's just a joke but I wasn't really paying attention, I'll listen next time I see the ad and let you know.

"OK," said P, apparently satisfied, "I suppose there could be a compromise between a happy wallet and a happy bum, they should check with me I'd come up with something for them. For a fee."

I looked across smiling but his head was already buried in his laptop again.


Have a fun weekend.

Ronnie
xx

13 comments:

Blondie said...

Amazing how men can hear the word bun while working hard. P has a great sense of humor. Great commercial

MrJ said...

You're a lucky girl. For you, he offers it for free.

an English Rose said...

Hi Ronnie, think we must have been watching telly at the same time! My husband said is it just him or do lots of adverts at the moment feature bottoms? I think it is just his way of thinking these days but he reckons they are trendy!!
love Jan,xx

Roz said...

LoL Ronnie, that's an attention grabbing advert. Isn't it funny how we notice more :) love P's comments lol

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

That ad would grab my attention pretty fast, and Ron's too.

Hugs,
Hermione

abby said...

Hmm....makes you wonder about the ad writer.......Your hubby is a quick one...and lots of fun.
hugs abby

Aimless Rambling said...

Eye opening ad, their advert agency was worth its money.

Anonymous said...

Here's to happy bums!!

ronnie said...

Blondie - It made me smile when I saw it. Thanks.

MrJ - LOL. Yes I should be grateful. Thank you.

Jan - I think your hubby is right. Thank you.

Roz - It's true we notice more and more. Thanks.

Hermione - Definitely an attention getter. Thanks.

Abby - He has his moments:) Thank you.

SG - There's more bums like that but didn't show up in this clip:( Thanks.

Clara - Second that:) Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

stay at home mom said...

Hi Ronnie, I didn't know the ad, but the wriggling bums are funny. I wonder how many would queue for a spanking before boarding. :)

hugs

Nina

Autumn said...

Whose happiness are we talking about here when it comes to "Happy Bums?" Obviously not mine, if he is proposing spankings before long flights!

Cat said...

The wiggling bums cracked me up. I'm with Blondie...how is it that men can be paying absolutely no attention but still hear certain words. ;) Thanks for sharing Ronnie.

Hugs and Blessings...
Cat

ronnie said...

Nina - If P was giving them I would:) Thanks.

Autumn - Not sure:) Thanks.

Cat - There was more wiggling bums but wouldn't post:( Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx