Friday 20 December 2013

Bottoms and S&M

I was shopping the other day in Chester, I love it up there, it always seems so much more Christmasy than our own town (I suppose someone visiting our town from Chester might think exactly the same in reverse) although that wasn't the main reason I was there. The main reason was the Cheshire Oaks designer outlet park just outside the city, it's great for picking up bargains at this time of year and I did just that. I also got some nice cheeses, a beautiful wreath and some exciting wines from Corks Out in the city, it's a lovely little niche wine store which we used to frequent when our son was at the university and we used to visit a lot more than we do nowadays.

Anyway in one of the card shops in the town I found some cards I liked,


Red leather eye mask,
diamond studded handcuffs,
silk-lined whip -
this was no ordinary Christmas,
this was an S&M Christmas
.


and I couldn't resist snapping them. Didn't buy either but did buy this one


Off to Birmingham today to do the last of my Xmas shopping. Catch up with you over the weekend.

Have a fun one.

Ronnie
xx

17 comments:

PK Corey said...

You do know how to pick cards. All of these are great and I know P will like his.

garyntboy said...

What a stocking filler, wow, I'd have a happy Christmas if that was at the end of my bed !
Christmas regards,
Gary.

Cat said...

LOL Ronnie...what great cards! I can guarantee we don't have any cards like those available in my town! Too bad. :( Oh yes, I do believe P will like his card.

Blessings...Cat

Anonymous said...

Having moved to a small town I can say we don't have cards like that here either. But I can say as a spanker my wife would love to get the middle card. All those nice male bottoms needing spanking LOL.
archedone

Roz said...

LoL Ronnie, what great finds! Love the card for P ... and I'm sure he will too :)

Hugs,
Roz

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,

Thanks for sharing. Terrific cards.

I hope you are caned for your very naughty card. ;-)

Hugs,
joey

Hermione said...

Fantastic cards, Ronnie! We had a small joke shop that carries adult cards, but it went out of business.

Happy shopping! I love outlet malls too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

Terrific cards, as i've said many a time you would never find them so easily here.

DelFonte said...

OMG You travel up to Chester, I travel down. next time we should meet up!
Love the cards. Wondering which card shop it was.

Ami Starsong said...

The cards are wonderful - all of them especially the one you bought! Bet P likes it! Also bet they don't sell them in Birthdays!!!

Hugs
Ami

sixofthebest said...

Ronnie, perchance do they have a bag this holiday season called "KNICKERS DOWN". selling as pillows.

Minielle Labraun said...

What great finds Ronnie. I do think P will love the last one!

ronnie said...

PK - I choose my cards carefully:) Thanks.

Gary - Think your wife would have something to say about that:) Thanks.

Cat - How do you know I'll be giving it to P:) Thank you.

Archedone - Nice bottoms indeed. Thanks.

Roz - I was going to make one with my bottom but just haven't had the time. Maybe next year:) Thanks.

Joey - Better give it to him early then:) Thanks.

Hermione - We had one that closed as well. I used to love going in there. Obviously not much business for jokes. Shame. Thank you.

SG - I saw another great card while I was in Birmingham but so busy couldn't stop to buy it. Thanks.

DF - Bloody hell, yes. Son was there at the Uni so used to go often but now only at Christmas. They were in Clintons.

Ami - Everyone thinks I'll be giving it to P:) Birthdays, no:) Thank you.

SOTB - I've never seen them but who knows:) Thanks.

Minelle - I like to find just the right card:) Thanks you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

DelFonte said...

The Clintons next to Ann Summers? Makes you wonder if they have an arrangement :)

Anonymous said...

cards keep getting better... thanks for the smiles, and Merry Christmas to you and P and the whole family
bottoms up
Red

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronnie said...

DF - Never thought of that:) Thanks.

Red - My pleasure. Merry Christmas to you and all your family.

Love,
Ronnie
xx