Tuesday, 4 June 2013

The Meme

Can't resist a meme.....



1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? What day is it.

2. How much cash do you have on you? I know I have £25.00 and some loose change in my purse.

3. What's a word that rhymes with 'Door'? Drawers.

4. Favourite planet? Earth - only because I haven't visited any of the others.

5. Do you own more than 100 CDs? Don't know how many we have but not more than 100.

6. Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag?  Yes, those bits at the bottom are the best bits.

7. What kind of top are you wearing? Grey and white stripes.

8. Do you label yourself?  Am I supposed to?

9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? Birkenstock (sandals) 

10. Bright or dark room? Bright but dark room at bedtime.

11. Have you ever been pooped on from the sky? Hasn't everyone? (Don't know why they say its good luck -  never bought me luck) 
I had to re-do my washing the other day because of it and cars in our neck of the woods get covered.

12. What does your watch look like? I have four watches. Currently wearing one that P bought me when we lived in Spain, black face with a black and gold strap. 24 years old and has only had one battery change.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Cleaning my teeth.

14. Have you ever done anything you could be arrested for? Yes and no, I'm not telling you.

15. Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you? No.

16. Have you ever listened to a song and cried? Don't think I have. 

17. Who last told you he/she loved you?  Son. Said I was totally mad but he loved me anyway.

18. What was the last furry thing you touched? Is that a joke question?

19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days? Not enough.

20. Favourite age you have been so far? I'd have to say the age I am now. More confident and happy.

21. Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher? Had a crush on a student teacher. I think every girl in the class did.

22. What was the last thing you said to someone? See you Thursday.

23. Have you ever been found sleep walking? No, never sleep walked.

24. The last song you listened to?  Handbags and Gladrags, Stereophonics.

25. What's your favourite number?  3.

26. Where did you live in 1987?  In the UK.

27. What do you do when vending machines steal your money. Thump it. Happened Sunday at the hospital.

28. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Depends on who I'm kissing.

29. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Mandarin.

30. What was the last song you sang. I will survive by Gloria Gayner in the shower.

31. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes. We had a couple in the restaurant we owned.

32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? New Year. Couple of thank you letters for presents received.

33. Can you change the oil on a car? Me, no. That's for P or the garage to do.

34. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Not nearly enough.

35. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in and then start the water?  Water first and then get in.

36. Have you ever crashed a car? No. Did scrap the bumper when I parked in a car park.

37. Does every family have a crazy relative? Probably not but we do.

38. Have you ever sent a prank call or email? When I was younger.

39. How old do you look? My age.

40. Should guys wear pink?  Why not.

Fun Meme. Thanks Hermione and Anglebrat.

Ronnie
xx

13 comments:

AngelBrat said...

I can never resist them either! Loved reading your answers. :)

Hugs,
Tracy

1manview said...

Down to earth answers Ronnie, I wish I had seen this list earlier, I would of joined in. I like doing them with a mans View. :) ... I saw the doctor today about my knee. I let him know I wasn't happy with him sitting on some sunny beach while my knee was killing me. He just smiled, because I always have a wise crack to say to him... It seems I have arthritis. He saw that "damn" look on my face when he told me, and tried to cheer me up. But then he said my knee would have to be replace in the future, but not know. He gave me a cortisone shot, and when I got home I was able to put my full weight on it again. Looks like I'll be cutting the grass tomorrow. He said three days, but after two weeks of rain, I have to get out there. Plus he told me to keep being active and watch my weigh was the best thing I could do for it, so I'm following orders right? I guess that's why I stayed in trouble when I was in the army, I never could follow simple orders... :)

joeyred51 said...

Ronnie,

I really enjoy reading memes written by my blogger friends. I really enjoyed your clever answers.

Hug,
joey

Roz said...

Hi Ronnie,

This was fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

I love your answer to the favourite age question. Someone else who sings in the shower LoL, Who doesn't? You've seen more than one ghost? *shiver*

Hugs,
Roz

Roz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunnygirl said...

Great answers. Bird poop never brought me good luck either.

abby said...

Love reading this...mandarin..wow, that's a tough one!
hugs abby

Terpsichore said...

who can resist a meme? :-) such fun!

DelFonte said...

cool eye chart. Thanks for sharing your meme.

Red said...

fun to read.. thanks
bottoms up
Red

ronnie said...

Tracy - Glad Hermione combined two of yours. Thanks.

1MV - Never too late to join in. How long do you get the benefit from the injections? Friend had one but within a month he had to have another and doctor said he could only have two. Yes, definitely watch your weight, not good for your knees carrying extra weight. Cheers.

Joey - Was fun to do. Will you be joining in? Cheers.

Roz - We had a lay preacher and a little girl. The little girl only used to come at Christmas, they said it was the bright Christmas lights that attracted her. We were told there were others but we didn't them. Thanks.

SG - So where did it come from Thanks.

Abby - No chance of me being able to speak Mandarin. Son trying to learn but you are right, touch language to master. Thank you.

Terps - See one and I have to borrow it:) Thanks.

DelFonte - Thanks for stopping by.

Red - Enjoying answering and I just can't resist a meme. Cheers.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

MrJ said...

If a grown up son says something like that, you must have done something well.

ronnie said...

MrJ - He's one of the best. Thank you, Mr.J.

Love,
Ronnie
xx