Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bottoms Up

My weekly review of a least favourite implement, as expressed by readers.



Flip writes.....

Mine is definitely the cane.




I hate it.

BUT, I also love it.


I have never experienced pain quite like that which was inflicted by the cane, and I'm a total pain junkie. I've never felt so close to screaming NO MORE as I have when the cane was used on me. And I've never ever been even close to tears when undergoing a spanking, apart from the time the cane was used. I flinched, I wiggled, I fidgeted, and I dreaded each painful stroke. I couldn't speak, could only nod my head that I was OK,




although it was only stubbornness which made me OK. Really, I wanted to stop....kinda.

BUT, my god, the sensations I experienced after the caning were exquisite. A finger nail lightly brushing the red hot skin made me jump....I could have orgasmed just from that single touch, just from having warm breath blown over tender butt.


I have to be honest, I despise the cane, she's a bitch. However I would go through the pain just to feel what I felt post caning, because I cannot imagine ever feeling those things unless I had gone through what I experienced that day.


Thank you, Flip. 

Flip, I'm sorry but I've lost email with your blog address. Please can you email it again so I can link you.


Don't forget, if any bottoms, male or female who would like to do a review of their LEAST favourite implement and why, please email me ronniesoul@gmail.com. I'll keep it secret if it's just for me but if it's OK for me to post it please say so. Pictures are always good.


See you next week for another Bottoms Up.

Ronnie

xx

Let me know if the picture is yours s I can credit.

17 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

May be sexy as hell but still sounds too hurtful. Call me a wimp, I don't mind.

bobbsroom said...

Good Morning

I have to say I love those few sentences on the love hate relationship you have with the Cane flip. Extremely well put.

Apart from using my hand, I love using the cane next, most of the time not too hard, just enough to get some attention.

Another great post Ronnie

Enjoy the rest of your week
everyone

BOB B

Roz said...

Thanks Ronnie for another instalment of bottoms up.

Thank you Flick for an excellent review. The can is certainly one of my most hated implements, but I too like the after feeling.

Hugs,
Roz

Anonymous said...

Dedicate your money on your enjoying the sites rather than on
a first class place.

Stop by my website: tanie wczasy nad morzem

Anonymous said...

Well done flip. I totally get the love/hate relationship with the cane.

Hug,
joey

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Curious to me that the number of dislikes far exceeded the likes. Even love/hate dislikes. While I have strong preference for wood paddles, the cane is esqusite.

ronnie said...

SG - Not a wimp at all. Personally I think every girls should try the cane at least once. PK will admit she's glad Nick used it) Thanks, SG.

Bob - Yep, hate it but love it at the same time. I wonder if everyone who has the cane used feels like that. Thanks, Bob.

Roz - I think captured the after effects of a cane wonderfully. Thanks, Roz.

Joey - Love/hate relationship, me too. Thanks, Joey.

OBB - Exquisite, exactly. Give me the cane over a wood paddle any day. Thanks, OBB.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

love/ hate relationship, and it all depends how forcefully the cane is used, and whether it wraps around the far cheek, which is really bad.
Thanks for sharing this with us, Ronnie and Flip
bottoms up
Red

Hermione said...

Canes sure do hurt, but you've gotta love them!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Red - Takes practice to use a cane correctly. Thanks, Red.

Hermione - And hate them at the same time but I'm so glad P introduced it. Thanks, Hermione,

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Ami Starsong said...

I am in awe - but who knows, one day....

Hugs

Ami

ronnie said...

Ami - If you have the chance, try the cane.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Kenzie said...

Weve just started using the cane, but ours broke before it could really be used. This implement review sounds fun, I may have to send one in. :)

ronnie said...

Kenzie - How did the cane break? Would be great to have a review from you. Thanks, Kenzie.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Kaelah said...

Thank you Flip and Ronnie for another interesting episode of Bottoms Up!

I can relate to the part about the love-hate-relationship with the cane. Only that in my case it is not (only) the aftermath that I love and seek. I also love it when the intensity and the speed of a caning is just right and I get into the rhythm, enjoying the feeling of being strong enough to take it. That's a very empowering feeling, especially when the caning gets really severe towards the end but my body has become so adjusted to the pain that it still feels okay.

Lea said...

Thanks for sharing, Ronnie. I am one of many with a love/hate relationship with the cane.

ronnie said...

Kaelah - Yes, I am almost at a point where I am shouting in my head for it to stop but then I go through it and can take the pain. Still hate it and love it at the same time. Thanks.

Lea - I wonder if there is anyone who actually just has a love for the cane.

Love,
Ronnie
xx