Monday, 19 November 2012

Lesson is Learned

And I'm sure it was.

Have a good week.


I added the words but can't remember where the pictures came from. Please let me know if yours so I can credit


sunnygirl said...

Looks like it was a harsh lesson.

Anonymous said...

There's definately a staged progression.Without fail before I'm over his knee I whine and pout and show shock horror (which is crazy really, because we've been doing this a while).But you forgot to show the bit at the end where the release of tears come and more importantly the comforting cup of tea ! Hope getting back to work is not too horrid.Sarah,LD,UK

MrJ said...

I'm not sure yet. Although very red, she is still struggling.

Jack Jill said...

A picture's worth a thousand words - great blog!!

joeyred51 said...

Excellent photos and enjoyed the progression.


Our Bottoms Burn said...

Why not show this post to P and let us know how it turns out for you.

Hermione said...

I wish that last one were a GIF so we could watch the repetition. Still, I can see that strap moving if I squint.


SNP said...

Encouragement to be good on a Monday!

Anastasia Vitsky said...

Ouch! I suddenly feel motivated to behave myself now...

ians mrs said...

That looks most unpleasant even from here.

ronnie said...

SG - She may have deserved it. Thanks SG.

Sarah - LOL. Yes, I do it. Thanks Sarah.

MrJ - Maybe I missed the last picture:) Thanks MrJ

Jack Jill - Hello. How lovely of you to say, thank you JJ.

Joey - Glad you did. Cheers Joey.

OBB - But I don't like the strap:) Cheers OBB.

Hermione - Me too:)Thank you Hermione.

SNP - I would if I knew the strap was going to be used:) Thanks SNP.

Ana - And I hope you do young lady:) Thanks Ana.

Ians Mrs - I agree. Thank you Ians Mrs.


Minelle Labraun said...

She must have really disappointed him! lol

ronnie said...

Minelle - Just a little:) Thank you.


Red said...

Nice to look at... maybe you should stage these photos of your bottom being spanked.... okay, wishful thinking...
bottoms up

ronnie said...

Red - Now that's an idea:) but I'm not sure P will be up for it.

Thanks Red.