Friday 12 March 2010

Steak & BJ Day



To be totally honest, I'd never heard of Steak and BJ Day until I saw it mentioned on a post over at Bonnie's but I certainly liked the idea and I must admit I do like a good steak and the BJ well what girl doesn't.

I mentioned it to P, ''Sounds good" he said, sign me up,'' but then later I remembered it's Mothers Day on Sunday, son would be around and we'd probably be at P mother's a substantial part of the day, I managed not to sound disappointed when I told him and I concealed my feelings about being at his mom's. ''Hmmm...what about if I suggest we take mother to that steak house on the evening, that would half celebrate the day and the other half I'd leave to you.''

He was trying to be helpful but I didn't fancy it, munching into a decent steak with the prospect of performing orally asap afterwards lost its appeal when I thought of his mom sitting there at the table. I told him so and he said for me not to start on about his mother, it's only one day a year, so I clammed up; spankings, and not the welcome type, have been known when mother matters get out of hand.

''Why don't we have a steak Monday instead,'' I said, ''your mom doesn't eat steak anyway because of her cholesterol.'' P said ''OK, suits me,'' and that was that, so now I have a long day Sunday to get through but a nice steak Monday to look forward to.

Won't need a dessert, always fancied giving P a BJ in the car but never plucked up the courage. I wonder.........

Ronnie
xx

10 comments:

PK said...

Hey Ronnie,
We have celebrated this holiday for several years. I agree it probably goes better with out MIL - mines a sweetie but I still don't need to share this celebration with her.

I would say go for the BJ in the car - but make sure you are PARKED somewhere before you start!! LOL!

Hope you have a good weekend and a wonderful Monday!

Hugs,
PK

Anonymous said...

Hope you survive Mother's Day weekend and get to enjoy your new Steak & BJ Holiday on Monday :)

Love,
kitten

Hermione said...

I think that celebration is a fine idea. I hadn't heard of it before but it might be fun to establish as another yearly ritual.

Ron almost always orders steak when we dine out, and it wouldn't be hard to encourage him to participate in the second part of the celebration.

Thanks for reminding me.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Ronnie there's a movie called Parenthood with Steve Martin. His wife does provide him with oral release and the scene jumps to the end with tow truck, police car, husband completely looking out of his element and wife with eyes lowered and completely guilty looking! So careful... It must take some incredible control.. Have a great weekend!

mouse said...

Ronnie,

I hope you'll blog about whatever you decide.

hugs,
mouse

Daisychain said...

Count me out of this one.... the logistics could be a little tricky....

Lil Sam said...

Hi Ronnie, been awhile since I visited, but have thought of you often. love your blog, I also have never heard of this celebration, but my sailor has enjoyed a BJ on the way home from the ferry. I know he would go along with the rest of it. Hugs Lil Sam

ronnie said...

PK - Thanks PK, I'll be looking forward to Monday but have to get through tomorrow first :)

Kitten - So do I, thanks. Hope you enjoy your weekend out.

Hermione - Your welcome and I agree a fun one to establish. At least Mothers'd Day next year doesn't fall on the same day.

KayLynn - You got me laughing imaging us in that situation.

Mouse - I'll see what I can do.

Daisy - Only for this one I hope.

Lil Sams - Lovely to see you and thank you.

Thanks and hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Florida Dom said...

Ronnie: Be sure to fill us in on how you celebrated the day. Hope you went for it in the car. Always fun to try something new.

FD

ronnie said...

FD - Stay tuned.

Love,
Ronnie
xx