Saturday 28 February 2009

Meme the Seventh

Meant to do this last weekend but better late than never.

This meme is from Hermione's Heart

1. I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What do you choose?


Produce:Spinach
Frozen: Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Dairy: Soya Milk
Meat: Do I have to have meat
Canned Goods: Mandarin segments

2. Let's say you're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

Only 3
Jeans
Blouse
Underwear

3. If I were to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

"Of course I can"
"No problem "
"Can we finish now"
"What would you like for dinner tonight "

4. So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do them, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

Speak with P
Drink water
Shower
Going for a walk

5. You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?


I've never had road rage, quite a patience little driver but it would be
Drivers who don't indicate
Pull out right in front of you
People talking on their mobiles

6. You just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?

A whole 3 hours, I wish
Catching up on spanking blogs
Reading a book
Going for a jog or walk
Housekeeping/Laundry
Doing a Suduko puzzle

7. We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

Haven't been to the zoo for yonks and wouldn't like to go now but if I had to would have to be the
The big cats
Monkeys
Elephants

8. You just scored tickets to the taping of any television show of your choice. You can pick 4, so what are you going to see?

If somebody would pay my fare The West Wing
Question Time
Have I got News for You
Any cooking programme

9. You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?

Mint Chocolate Chip
Rum & Raisin
Cornish

10. Somebody stole your purse/wallet. In order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?

Had that happen to me so now I always know whats in my bag
Diary/with family pics inside
Keys
Hand Wipes
Tissues
Purse

11. You are at a job fair, and are asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?

Painter
Classical Pianist
Newpaper Editor
Primary School Teacher

12. If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?

Dont take everything so seriously
Dont jump straight in, stop and think first
Be yourself
Have more fun

Thanks Hermione.
Ronnie
xx

7 comments:

Tiggs said...

I'm with you all the way on no meat, and I LOVE spinach. But what the heck is Cornish ice cream? Doesn't sound good... the only thing Cornish that I know of is hen...

Have a great weekend!

Tiggs said...

Never mind... I just Googled it and it looks absolutely heavenly! But are there certain flavors or just vanilla or what?

ronnie said...

Hey Tiggs, spinach, I love it all ways, one of my favourites is with sultanas and pine nuts.

Oh yes Cornish ice cream comes in flavours, their plain valnilla is just mmmmmm. I've tried ice cream in lots of different countries but have to say Cornish beats them all, well thats my opinion. I would say Italian ice cream next choice.

Have a lovely Sunday Tiggs, hugs to Dante and LG.
Ronnie
xx

Fabsterrant said...

Hi Ronnie, I was concerned as to what flavor Cornish is also. Just now realized that it must be a producer of ice cream and not a flavor. No doubt if you say its really good I totally accept that and now wonder if I'll ever get any. Of course getting some is always a challenge, lol. One never knows what's in store.

Dante d'Amore said...

That's a good meme. It really digs and shows a lot about you.

I just now noticed I wasn't listed as one of your followers and I nearly had a heart attack! I don't know how that could have happened Ronnie. You would have been one of the very first blogs I would have followed.

I swore I had done so a long time ago. Now I understand why your updates show up on my links list but not on my dashboard.

Arrrrgggghhh! I hope I haven't missed anyone else who means as much to me.

Sorry 'bout that!

hestia said...

wowwwwww Ronnie.. that sure is intersting... mmmmm... I like getting to know people better.. I really liked the 4 things you could say to yourself if you went back in time... if I could send myself a letter back to 1984... ohhhhhh would I have something to tell myself... *winks*...

love, lessa

ronnie said...

Fab - hello, I meant to come about and explain about Cornish ice cream for our friends over the pond but forgot. Will pop over to yours.

Dante, thanks, not one for memes but I said I would do this one.
Thanks for following again, dont know what happened, think it was something to do with Google. Lost about 5 followers (you one of them) didn't like to ask if you had taken yourslf off.

Lessa - hello, lovely to see you here. I love reading other peoples answers and yes you do get to know people a little better.

Thank you Fab, Dante, Lessa.
Ronnie
xx