Thursday, 4 December 2008

Flabbergasted

I nearly fell of my chair yesterday, there I was a work (towards end day) and decided to check out some blogs, so Bonnie being one of my favourites, was the first one I went to, Bonnie had kindly put links to new blogs :), so had a look through and saw one called Heart and Soul, Oh somebody with the same blog name as mine, better take a look, well I was flabbergasted, it was mine, help, how had Bonnie found it, I had just started experimenting, didn't think anybody would find it, wasn't ready for the world yet

I will have to get my act together, going to have to ask P for some help, not very good with computer stuff. Please bear with me, I'll get posting soon

Bonnie I don't know how you found it but sincerely thank you and hi and thanks to Todd and Suzy over at http://americanspankingsociety.com/

XX

2 comments:

Hermione said...

Bonnie is very efficient, and loves to help fledgling bloggers.

Welcome to our world.

Hugs,
Hermione

findingsara said...

Ronnie, I felt the exact same way when Bonnie highlighted my blog over a year ago. Excited, nervous, and eeek I better get writing! I am so glad I did. Welcome to blogging! Sara